2000 block of E. Benjamin Street: Police responded at 9:41 p.m. Thursday to a report of a broken window on a vehicle.
- 7:45 p.m. Wednesday — E. Court Street and E. Jefferson Street.
- 7 a.m. Wednesday — 1200 block of Park Avenue.
First block of Malat Drive: Police responded at 4:03 p.m. Wednesday to a report of battery.
Property damage accidents
- 1:51 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Apryl Drive.
- 10:40 a.m. Thursday — 300 block of Washington Street.
- 11:15 a.m. Wednesday — Meridian Street and Main Street
1:35 p.m. Thursday — Rocklane Road and Franklin Road. Heather Pruitt, 34, Indianapolis. Pruitt reported back pain.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Stacy JoAnn Crawford, 39, 789 Duane St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
Amber Erlewein, 35, 703 Church St., New Castle; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
Shanna Marie Hobbs, 27, 321 W. Main St., Mooresville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Anton T. Hubbard, 29, 4159 Lake Park Blvd., Apt. B, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held without bond.