1500 block of Lochry Road: A woman reported at 12:10 a.m. Tuesday that someone was looking in her window.
- 1400 block of E. Jefferson Street: A woman reported at 1:34 p.m. Monday that someone damaged her front porch.
- 2800 block of U.S. 31: A man reported at 3:49 p.m. Monday that someone shot several windows out of a home using a BB gun.
- 2:47 p.m. Monday — 1500 block of U.S. 31.
- 11:40 p.m. Sunday — Walnut Street and Clark Street.
- 11:53 p.m. Saturday — 2100 block of N. Morton Street.
- 4:40 a.m. Saturday — Jackson Street and Wayne Street.
- 4:05 p.m. Friday — Interstate 65 at the 90 mile marker.
Target, 895 S. State Road 135: Police responded at 6:23 p.m. Monday to a report of shoplifting.
- 700 block of Circle Drive: Police responded at 10:52 p.m. Monday to a report of theft.
- 1000 block of Galaxie Drive: Police responded at 5:35 p.m. Monday to a report of theft of currency.
- 1000 block of Lawndale Court: Police responded at 12:12 p.m. Monday to a report of theft of a vehicle.
- Von Maur, 1251 U.S. 31: Police responded at 11:53 a.m. Monday to a report of theft.
- 1200 block of County Line Road: Police responded at 9:07 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
- 12:30 a.m. Monday — Main Street and Meridian Street.
- 6:40 p.m. Sunday — Interstate 65 at the 100 mile marker.
- 7:55 p.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 South, and Crossroads Drive.
- 2:46 p.m. Saturday — Loews Boulevard and U.S. 31.
- 12:35 p.m. Saturday — Fry Road and Woodale Terrace.
- 2:48 p.m. Friday — Brookview Drive and Williamsburg Lane.
Johnson County Jail, 1091 Hospital Road, Franklin: An inmate reported at 10:41 p.m. Monday that another inmate hit him in the head with an object.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Darrell Wayne Brock, 59, 3090 U.S. 31 North, Lot 110, Franklin; arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle on a forfeited license; held on $3,300 bond.
Antoine Brodie, 31, 1524 E. LeGrande Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; held without bond.
Matthew Craig McCarty, 26, 188 N. Lovers Lane, Franklin; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held on $2,500 bond.
Shaunta Nicole Gibbs, 34, 2935 S. Kitley Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen property and an out of county warrant; held without bond.
John David Mullis, 32, 4395 Westminster Place, Columbus; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court and possession of cocaine/narcotics/methamphetamine; held without bond.
Mark T. Childers, 60, 460 Hurricane St., Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $185 bond.
Steven White, 44, 2166 Webb St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $2,000 bond.
The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Marie Ann Tinsley, 34, 2089 Meyer St., Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
Gavin William Regan, 26, 101 N. Pike St., Vernon; also arrested on a charge of resisting law enforcement; held on $2,200 bond.