CHANDLER, Ariz. — Authorities say a Chandler man has been found dead in his garage after being electrocuted.

Chandler Fire Department officials say a neighbor found the 28-year-old victim around 7 p.m. Saturday and called for help.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Details about how the electrocution occurred weren’t immediately disclosed and authorities have yet to release the man’s name.

Author photo
The AP is one of the largest and most trusted sources of independent newsgathering. AP is neither privately owned nor government-funded; instead, as a not-for-profit news cooperative owned by its American newspaper and broadcast members, it can maintain its single-minded focus on newsgathering and its commitment to the highest standards of objective, accurate journalism.