900 block of North Shore Boulevard: A man reported at 6:28 p.m. Monday that someone used his identity to get a loan.
700 block of Johnson Avenue: A man reported at 3:28 p.m. Monday that someone stole $1,000 worth of tools from his storage shed.
Property damage accidents
- 8:14 a.m. Monday — Earlywood Drive and Graham Road.
- 1:36 p.m. Sunday — State Road 44 and West Jefferson Street.
- 8:40 a.m. Sunday — Grand Canyon Court and Cumberland Drive.
- 9:45 a.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Schoolhouse Road.
- 9:32 p.m. Friday — 2600 block of Cumberland Drive.
- 7:15 p.m. Friday — 200 block of North Morton Street.
700 block of U.S. 31: Police responded at 8:58 p.m. Monday to a report of battery. A man was arrested.
700 block of Executive Park Drive: Police responded at 4:43 p.m. Monday to a report of graffiti on the side of a building.
600 block of Metairie Drive: Police responded at 1:05 p.m. Monday to a report of stolen items.
Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave: Police responded at 10:43 a.m. Monday to a report of shoplifting.
Property damage accidents
- 9:08 a.m. Monday — Smith Valley Road and State Road 135.
- 7:30 p.m. Sunday — Fry Road and Madison Avenue.
- 3:07 p.m. Sunday — Smith Valley Road and Madison Avenue.
- 10:44 a.m. Sunday — State Road 135 North and County Line Road.
- 10:38 a.m. Sunday — Smith Valley Drive and Library Park Boulevard.
- 6:53 p.m. Saturday — County Line Road and Sherman Drive.
- 1:42 p.m. Saturday — Concord Street and Knapps Court.
- 12:42 p.m. Saturday — Saratoga Road and Charleston Drive.
- 11:17 a.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Fry Road.
- 10:56 a.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Carr Street.
4100 block of Dartmoor Drive, Greenwood: Police reported at 11:55 p.m. Monday to a report of a stolen cell phone.
3800 block of West Fairview Road, Greenwood: A woman reported at 7:51 p.m. Monday that she received a text message saying her bank account had been frozen.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County Jail:
Mark McClung, 41, 2901 Euclid Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana/hashish and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Christopher C. Stainbrook, 43, 1581 Roberts Road, Franklin; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $1,000 bond.
Robert Eugene Leonard, 26, 6 S. Wagon Road, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
Billy Dallas Ault, 35, 300 W. Center Cross St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of parole violation; held without bond.
Joshua Patrick Etter, 25, 149 W. Adams St., Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court an charges of restricted use of a drug injection device and possession of methamphetamine; held on $2,000 bond.
Christian Joan Gilvin, 39, 1527 Franklin Place Court, Franklin; arrested on a charge of criminal trespass; held on $1,000 bond.
Jonathan D. Thompson, 24, 1547 Franklin Place Court, Franklin; arrested on a charge of conversion; held on $1,000 bond.
Gregory L. Abney, 63, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,000 bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Dakota Joe Wiseman, 23, 6183 Whitetail Run, Greenwood; held on $1,200 bond.