Donations to the Johnson County Good Cheer Fund total $4,745.
Monetary donations can be dropped off at the Daily Journal office at 30 S. Water St., Suite A, Franklin, or mailed to the Daily Journal, P.O. Box 699, Franklin, IN 46131.
- Martha Duke, $50, in memory of William J. Duke.
- Douglas Cox, $100, in memory of Everett and Leona Cox.
- Robert and Sue Foster, $100
- W.B. and Mary Ellen Martin, $500
- R. William and Karen Barrett, $100
- Paul Gaylo, $100, in memory of Beth A. Gaylo
- Anonymous, $100
- Stephen Werner, $200
- Jean M. Williams, $75, in memory of loved ones
- Joseph Kenny, $1,000
- Paul and Donna Sappenfield, $150, in memory of Arno and Anna Sappenfield
- Paul and Donna Sappenfield, $150, in memory of Lois McGuire and Luke Sappenfield
- Charles White, $250
- Anonymous, $50, in memory of Larry McKinney and T. H. St. Clair
- Joseph Waltz, $150
- James and Carolyn Fulkerson Jr., $50
- Builders Class of Community Congregational Church, $200
- Luann Gordon, $25
- William and Donna Nixon, $50
- Larry Kenworthy, $25
The Good Cheer Fund is a Johnson County holiday tradition providing 800 baskets of fresh and nonperishable food to needy families at Christmas. The community donates about $25,000 each year.