- 10 p.m. Sunday — King Street and Johnson Avenue.
- 8:41 p.m. Saturday — Cumberland Drive and Pamela Court.
- 2:45 p.m. Saturday — 2000 block of Cedar Lane.
- 11:24 a.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Schoolhouse Road.
- 3:29 p.m. Friday — U.S. 31 and International Drive.
- 3:26 p.m. Friday — Commerce Park Drive and Commerce Drive.
- 2:39 p.m. Friday — U.S. 31 and Commerce Drive.
- 10:04 a.m. Friday — 1800 block of Northwood Plaza.
500 block of Jack Pine Drive: Police responded at 2:27 a.m. Tuesday to a report of criminal mischief.
Von Maur, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 9:14 p.m. Monday to a report of shoplifting. A man was issued a summons to appear in court.
Macy’s, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 12:09 p.m. Monday to a report of theft.
1100 block of Stonehedge Drive: Police responded at 6:36 p.m. Monday to a report of theft.
1200 block of Londonerry Lane: Police responded at 9:41 a.m. Monday to a report of an attempted crime.
- 7 p.m. Monday — County Line Road and Keystone Avenue.
- 1:51 p.m. Sunday — U.S. 31 and Worthsville Road.
- 10:04 p.m. Sunday — State Road 135 and Curry Road.
- 4:20 p.m. Saturday — Combs Road and Main Street.
- 8:41 p.m. Friday — County Line Road and Meridian Street.
- 7:20 p.m. Friday — State Road 135 and Fairview Drive.
- 5:32 p.m. Friday — State Road 135 and Fry Road.
7 p.m. Monday — Main Street and U.S. 31. Bradford Huffman, 30, Indianapolis and Brianna Thompson, 27, Bargersville. Thompson reported body pain.
1800 block of Old State Road 37: A man reported at 12:29 a.m. Tuesday that an acquaintance hit him the face. The acquaintance was arrested.
5900 block of Oak Haven Drive, Greenwood: A woman reported at 8:38 a.m. Monday that someone used her debit card fraudulently to withdraw money from her account.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Heather Bibebault, 101 Grassyway Court, Whiteland; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Sherri L. Smith, 50, 1117 E. Main St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; bond information unavailable.
Allen James Jones, 480 Prosser Drive, Lot 51, Edinburgh; arrested on charges of theft, criminal trespass and unlawful entry of a motor vehicle; held on $30,000 bond.
Dakota Joe Wiseman, 6183 Whitetail Run, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia; held on $8,000 bond.
Paul Phillip Martin, 2210 E. 46th St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $1,000 bond.
Echo Renee Poole, 38, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,000 bond.