- 2:11 a.m. Thursday — Johnson Avenue and Graham Road.
- 5:24 p.m. Wednesday — Lynhurst Street and Younce Street.
- 5:20 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Commerce Drive.
- 3:20 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Schoolhouse Road.
- 3:17 p.m. Wednesday — 2100 block of U.S. 31.
- 200 block of Woodfield Drive: A man reported at 11:38 a.m. Wednesday that a printer was stolen off of his porch.
- 1100 block of Hospital Road: A man reported at 3:24 p.m. Wednesday that an air compressor was stolen from his van.
Traditions Apartments, 1600 Traditions Court: The manager reported at 11:13 a.m. Wednesday that someone damaged the door to the laundry room.
- 1100 block of S. Honey Creek Road: Police responded at 8:39 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft from a residence.
- Walmart, 882 S. State Road 135: Police responded at 1:57 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- 1700 block of Juniper Lane: Police responded at 7:20 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft from vehicle.
- 1600 block of Juniper Lane: Police responded at 8:31 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- 1200 block of Southbridge Drive: Police responded at 12:45 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft of a money order.
- 3:21 p.m. Wednesday — Meridian Street and Pearl Street.
- 4:40 p.m. Tuesday — Ursal Lane and Mercator Drive.
- 11:14 a.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31N., and Stop 18 Road. William Pender, 26, Indianapolis and Mark Schaffer, 68, Indianapolis. Schaffer reported neck pain.
- 9:20 a.m. Tuesday — Main Street and U.S. 31. Patricia May, 65, Greenwood, Shannon Taylor, 27, Indianapolis and Leland Burkett, 56, Palm Bay, Florida. Passenger Sebastian Carey, 8, Indianapolis, had head paid.
- 7:22 p.m. Tuesday — County Line Road and State Road 135S.
- 5:52 p.m. Tuesday — Apryl Drive and U.S. 31S.
- 7:32 a.m. Tuesday — Joust Drive and Monarchy Lane.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Travis Lee Brown, 38, 433 Coventry Estates Blvd., Deltona, Florida; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $2,500 bond.
Gabrielle Shawntelle Tucker, 26, 1425 N. Butler Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $250 bond.
Madeline P. Hubele, 23, 3451 Winchester Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
Randy Wayne Yutmeyer, 40, 150 W. Pearl St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen property; held on $1,000 bond.
Gary Lee Lunsford Jr., 22, 189 Highland Ave., Franklin; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
Karol A. Thompson, 54, homeless; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Michelle P. Gregorio, 33, 1217 N. Livingtson Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Raymond Eugene Hodson Jr., 30, 5597 Lanam Ridge, Nashville; arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen property; held on $1,000 bond.
Bawi Humum Lian, 26, 7147 Tassel Meadow Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
Mekeilia N. Garnett, 20, 2353 N. Flat Rock Road, Flat Rock; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; held without bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Brett M. Maggard, 26, 5891 W. Division Road, Morgantown; held on $1,000 bond.