- 2800 block of U.S. 31: A woman reported at 4:36 p.m. Thursday that a package was stolen off her front porch.
- 1700 Franklin Place Court: Police responded at 6:46 p.m. Thursday to a report of a missing license plate.
Property damage accidents
- 6:17 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Sloan Drive.
- 7:15 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Simon Road.
- 1:17 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Lemley Street.
6 p.m. Thursday — Fairview Road and Morgantown Road, Greenwood. Daniel Sutton,59, Greenwood and Kathryn Kellar, 50, Greenwood. Passenger Laura Sutton, 57, Greenwood, reported abdomen pain.
The following people recently were released and booked into the Johnson County Jail:
Emily E. Easton, 25, 7850 Meadow Ben Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
Shalene Marie Eacret, 35, 6068 E. County Road 700N., Franklin; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $500 bond.
Jason Michael Frost, 40, 17 S. Broadway St., Apt. B, Greenfield; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; held on $500 bond.
Joshua Paul McQuigg, 33, 8680 S. Providence Drive, Nineveh; arrested on charges of check deception and an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Edward E. Kinner, 48, 1600 N. Willis Drive, Trail 111, Bloomington; arrested on charges of driving while suspended with a previous conviction and possession of cocaine/narcotics/methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance; released on $4,000 bond.