400 block of Youngs Creek Court: A man reported at 10:22 a.m. Wednesday that someone opened a cellular phone account using his personal information.
- 1200 block of Aberdeen Drive: A man reported at 10:17 a.m. Wednesday that someone broke a window on his residence.
- 1900 block of Mach Lane: A man reported at 4:33 p.m. Wednesday that someone broke into a home under construction and started a small fire on the second floor of the home. A burn hole was in the floor.
- 1000 block of Hospital Road: A woman reported at 8:19 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole her wallet.
- Walmart, 2125 N. U.S. 31: A loss prevention officer reported at 6:17 p.m. Wednesday that a woman stole several bags of clothes.
3:02 p.m. Tuesday — E. Jefferson Street and Ridgewood Meadows.
1:52 p.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Nineveh Road.
- Pink, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 12:01 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft of clothing.
- 3000 block of Limber Pine Drive: Police responded at 12:08 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a missing video game system.
- 1900 block of State Road 135: Police responded at 4:22 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- Target, 895 S. State Road 135: Police responded at 8:55 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft of merchandise by an employee.
- 1:10 p.m. Friday — U.S. 31 North, and Stop 11 Road.
- 4:35 p.m. Tuesday — 500 block of Fry Road.
- 3:15 p.m. Sunday — Olive Branch Road and State Road 135.
- 1:22 p.m. Saturday — W. Pearl Street and S. Madison Avenue.
1200 block of Shortridge Drive, Greenwood: A woman reported at 1:51 p.m. Wednesday that someone fraudulently opened up a cellphone account in her name.
5300 block of N. Graham Road, Whiteland: A woman reported at 4:43 p.m. Wednesday that a check she placed in her mailbox to pay a utility bill was stolen, altered and cashed.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Jessica M. Vanus, 30, 43 S. Meridian St., Greenwood; arrested on charge of criminal conversion; held on $1,000 bond.
John Thomas Grice Jr., 45, 5125 Ralston Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $250 bond.
Dan Joseph Faraci, 52, 2637 E. Bradburry Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of driving while suspended with a previous conviction and probation revocation; held on $1,500 bond.
Rennie A. Wilson, 41, 911 Fort Wayne Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Christopher Charles Meddle-Meekins, 20, 505 E. Center Cross St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
Megan Elizabeth Davidson, 25, 1199 Hospital Road, Lot 195, Franklin; arrested on a charge of restricted use of a drug injection device; held on $2,400 bond.
Trilby A. Whitham, 37, 1282 Yellowstone Way, Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $283.50 bond.
Alissa Dicken, 18, 639 Circle Court, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of possession, consumption or transportation of alcohol by a minor; held on $1,000 bond.
The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Blake Edward Baxter, 26, 513 Sunset Drive, Edinburgh; held on $1,000 bond.
Mark A. Rose, 32, 3539 Country Walk Drive, Indianapolis; released on $250 bond.
Stephanie A. Hilligoss, 23, 890 Wellington Lane, Apt. 701, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.