- Thanks to Gillman Home Center in Edinburgh for helping us with a boom lift to paint the A.M.E. Church in Franklin.
- Heather Hart and the NHJ Educational Foundation deserve a big thank you for planning a wonderful Music at the Creek festival on Sept. 30. This festival had all the necessary items to be a success: a 40-unit parade, about 75 entries in a classic car show, numerous bands all afternoon, good food, games for the kids, horse rides and many, many vendor booths of all varieties. It takes many hours of preparation to organize a festival of this magnitude but it was a job well done. The NHJ Educational Foundation can be very proud of this event.
- Thank you to Gillman Home Center and Manager Scott Penning for the opportunity to participate in its 10-year anniversary event in September. We appreciate you allowing us to fund raise at your event and want to say thank you for supporting our club!
Beth Goeb and the Johnson County 4-H Goat Club
- Darts to the people who are trying to scam you. Don’t give them any information.
- Darts to the people who don’t take their garage sale signs down after their sales have ended. They should be fined. They are littering the streets.