- Many thanks to Larry Marshall who offered his help when we were surprised to be stranded at Kroger on Sept. 2 with a dead battery in the parking lot. He even had the jumper cables to assist with his Good Samaritan deed for us. He wouldn’t accept any money for his help. People like him are what makes Franklin such a wonderful place to live. Mahalo and kudos to you, Larry, for going the extra mile and your precious time to help us. We really appreciated it.
Betty and Jack Chastain
- Franklin Fire Department Local 3433 Union would like to thank all of the citizens of Franklin who donated in the Fill The Boot fundraiser for the MDA. With your help we were able to raise almost $11,000. We would also like to thank the Franklin Kroger for allowing us to fund raise at the store and the Mutual Savings Bank for graciously processing the funds for us. All of you helped make this possible.
Franklin Fire Department Local 3433 Union
- The Franklin Fire Department would like to extend its thanks to Hetsco for their assistance. Your prompt and efficient service was greatly appreciated.
Franklin Fire Department
- We want to send heartfelt thanks to the management of Small Town Pizza in Franklin. We came in for the lunch buffet on Sept. 11, with two friends who were evacuees from Florida due to Hurricane Irma. When I mentioned to the waitress why they were here, the manager wanted to do something for them and provided them with a free lunch. Hoosier hospitality at it’s best! Thanks to all at Small Town Pizza for their kind gesture to our friends.
Dee Alber and Jeff Watts
- Darts for the person(s) responsible for NOT putting a handicapped and bike access where the walking trail crosses south Main Street in Franklin.