Dollar General, 1872 Northwood Plaza: An employee reported at 6:34 p.m. Sunday that a man stole multiple packs of cigarettes.
- Franklin College, 101 Branigin Blvd.: An officer reported at 3:20 a.m. Sunday that a handicapped parking sign was damaged.
- Meijer, 2390 U.S. 31 North: An employee reported at 8:54 a.m. Sunday that someone spray painted profane words and depictions of genitalia on the back of the store’s building.
- 1000 block of Fairlane Court: A man reported at 9:56 a.m. Sunday that someone scratched a rim on his truck.
- 100 block of Balmoral Way: A man reported at 3:56 p.m. Friday that someone slashed his tire.
- Take Root, 202 N. Madison Ave.: Police responded at 4:45 p.m. Sunday to a report of downed decorations and signs in the parking lot.
Macy’s, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 5:38 p.m. Sunday to a report of shoplifting. A man was arrested.
1300 block of Countryside Drive: Police responded at 1:22 p.m. Sunday to a report of theft of a vehicle.
5:17 p.m. Saturday — Smith Valley Road and Walnut Woods Drive, Greenwood. Alexia Kincaid, 16, Greenwood, Nicholas Gentry, 33, Greenwood and Beth Kistner, 51, Bargersville. Kistner reported neck pain.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County Jail:
John Graham Owens, 51, 590 Lake Shore Road, Franklin; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana/hashish; released on $250 bond.
Jeffrey Lee Norris Jr., 35, 1894 Newcomer Lane, Beech Grove; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
Hugo Enrique Munoz-Diaz, 38, 4669 Edwardian Circle, Apt. D,. Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
Michael Woods, 39, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen property; released on $1,200 bond.
Krystal Ja Hartell, 33, 4727 Leisure Manor St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of theft/receiving stolen property and possession of a controlled substance; held on $9,000 bond.
Kevin K. Huber, 51, 2063 S. U.S. 31, Franklin; arrested on charges of theft/receiving stolen property and public intoxication; held on $2,000 bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
David Michael Wagner, 43, 350 Center St., Whiteland; held on $1,000 bond.