- 4000 block of Dogwood Lane: A utility employee reported at 11:54 a.m. Wednesday that a woman tampered with a meter to receive free electricity.
- 200 block of Terre Haute Street: A man reported at 11:52 p.m. Wednesday that a leash was stolen from his property.
- 4:52 p.m. Tuesday — 500 block of Banta Street.
- 7:19 p.m. Monday — Gristmill Drive and Cedarmill Drive.
- 9:59 p.m. Wednesday — Smith Valley Road and Clearview Drive.
- 7:22 a.m. Wednesday — Ashton Parke Drive and Jennifer Drive.
- 7:04 a.m. Wednesday — County Line Road and State Road 135S.
- 6:42 a.m. Wednesday — State Road 135S, and Curry Road.
700 block of Clearview Drive: Police responded at 10:17 p.m. Wednesday to a report of burglary.
1000 block of Wallington Circle: A woman reported at 8:24 p.m. Wednesday that someone attempted to enter her vehicle. Her door handle was ripped off.
Kohls, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 9:01 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a shoplifter. A woman was issued a summons to appear in court.
Camping World, 303 Sheek Road: An employee reported at 4:29 p.m. Wednesday that a person camper was stolen from the property.
- 5400 block of Tracey Jo Court, Greenwood: A man reported at 11:15 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole tools from his truck.
- 5600 block of S. County Road 700E., Franklin: A man reported at 3:36 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole catalytic converters from his property.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Chad Jermey Orme, 41, 3587 W. Roberts Road, Trafalgar; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
Brandon Lee Neal, 28, 3236 S. Temple Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on charge of robbery; held on $16,000 bond.
Parys A. Webster, 23, 6721 E. 42nd St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $300 bond.
Jesus Estudilio Alvilar, 35, 960 Lismore S., Drive, Apt. D, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of habitual traffic violations; held on $1,200 bond.
Justin Michael Lee Hargraves, 24, 202 W. Rosewood Drive, Markleville; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; held without bond.
Noah Jacob Karnavas, 18, 50 N. Illinois St., Apt. 215, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of strangulation and domestic battery; released on $2,000 bond.
Jessica Lynn Rusher, 30, 633 Birch Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of dealing in cocaine/narcotics, dealing in methamphetamine and dealing in cocaine/narcotics; held on $16,500 bond.
Valentina Marie Dennison, 30, 15070 N. U.S. 31, Edinburgh; arrested on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana/hashish, restricted use of a drug injection device, possession of paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance; held on $6,600 bond.
Pedro Hernandez, 40, 5430 Washington St., Indianapolis; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Adam Ross Teltoe, 35, 8105 S. Shoreview Drive, Trafalgar; arrested on charges of false identity statement, possession of paraphernalia and restricted use of a drug device; held on $3,200 bond.
Kelli N. Smith, 26, 302 Lynwood Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on charges of possession of paraphernalia and restricted use of a drug injection device; held on $2,200 bond.
Michael Glenn York, 31, 603 Shady Creek Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; released on $500 bond.
Christina Joan Gilvin, 38, 170 N. Wagon Road, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of possession of methamphetamine; released on $1,200 bond.
The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Judith A. Bellows, 63, 8394 Chickadee Drive, Morgantown; held on $1,000 bond.
Olivia A. Horen, 21, 4838 Thicket Grove Lane, Indianapolis; held on $1,000 bond.