Property damage accidents
- 9:03 p.m. Sunday — Middleton Road and State Road 44.
- 8:45 a.m. Saturday — 400 block of North Main Street.
- 8:20 p.m. Saturday — 2100 block of North Morton Street.
- 3:10 p.m. Friday — Cumberland and Commerce drives.
- 10:08 a.m. Saturday — White Oak Way and Oakleaf Road.
Personal injury accidents
- 5:17 p.m. Saturday — Madison and Vaught streets. Christopher Buker, 57, Franklin and Amanda Bell, 35, Franklin. Bell reported chest pain.
- 8:37 a.m. Friday — East State Road 44 at the interstate exit. Derrick Andry, 33, Franklin and Carol Bruns, 66, Sunman. Both drivers had internal injuries.
500 block of Young Street: A woman reported at 6:31 p.m. Sunday that someone entered her residence and stole televisions, cellphones, tablets, loose change, jewelry and tools.
First block of North Home Avenue: Police responded at 9:33 a.m. Sunday to a report of criminal mischief to a front door.
600 block of Connors Drive: Police responded at 5:43 a.m. Monday to a report of theft.
400 block of Knight Drive, Greenwood: A man reported at 7:08 a.m. Monday that someone stole four batteries from his semi.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County Jail:
Conner David Roark, 21, 1222 Mount Brock Court, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of failure to stop after hitting an unattended vehicle; held on $2,000 bond.
Lindsey Danielle Gipson, 29, 839 Mt. Dora Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Daniel Alex Longoria Jr., 35, 10360 N. County Road 500W, Wheatfield; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,000 bond.
Mary E. Ebeyer, 40, 848 N. Denny St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $168.50 bond.
Michael Deyon Sutton, 22, 10856 Maloney Road, Brownburg; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $183.50 bond.
Terrence Allen Hayworth, 20, 5349 David St., Lawrence; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $183.50 bond.
Jason Lamar Williams, 31, 3547 Gladstone Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $504.50 bond.
Mark A. Huffman, 47, 634 Wooddale Terrace, Apt. 1099, Greenwood; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held on $1,000 bond.
Lyndsay Nicole VanHorn, 31, 583 Greenway St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Samuel Ibarro Cano, 25, 8181 Hunters Cove Court, Indianapolis; held on $1,200 bond.