- 1800 block of Lakeside Drive: A man reported at 2:35 p.m. Thursday that someone slashed the tires on his vehicle.
- 100 block of Highland Avenue: A woman reported at 3:35 p.m. Thursday that someone threw egg at her house.
1000 block of Hurricane Street: A woman reported at 11:02 p.m. Thursday that someone entered his car and stole clothing, a radio and jewelry.
- 5:18 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and West Jefferson Street.
- 4:37 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and King Street.
- 8:25 a.m. Wednesday — Ravine Drive and Cedarmill Drive.
- 5:45 p.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Hospital Road.
- 1300 block of Glen Canyon Drive: Police responded at 9:39 a.m. Thursday to a report of theft from a construction site.
- Barnes and Noble, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 4:03 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft. A woman was arrested.
Walmart, 1133 North Emerson Avenue: Police responded at 10:25 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
300 block of Southbridge Circle: Police responded at 3:09 a.m. Friday to a report of criminal mischief.
- 7:20 p.m. Thursday — West Main Street and State Road 135 North.
- 9:21 p.m. Wednesday — 2200 block of Village Crossing West Drive.
- 7:28 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 North and Madison Avenue.
- 3:53 p.m. Wednesday — Worthsville Road and Sheek Road.
- 1:35 p.m. Monday — State Road 135 South and Main Street.
900 block of Bluff Road, Greenwood: A woman reported at 2:53 p.m. Thursday that someone stole her truck.
2400 block of Surface Drive, Greenwood: A couple reported at 8:50 p.m. Thursday that men were contacting their juvenile daughter through a messaging application on her phone. One of the men said he wanted to have intercourse with the juvenile.
3200 block of N. County Road 250E, Whiteland: A driver of a Clark-Pleasant School bus attempted to pass a piece of farm equipment on the road at 3:47 p.m. Wednesday when the driver of the equipment turned, damaging the bumper of the bus. No one was hurt,
7200 block of West Stones Crossing Drive, Greenwood: Multiple reported at 6:24 p.m. Wednesday that they witnessed a young juvenile female, under the age of 16, driving around the neighborhood. A report was sent to the juvenile probation department.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Sabrina Lynn Summitt-Key, 37, 3260 Spring Way Court, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of check deception; released on $250 bond.
Michael B. McClellan, 29, 76 Pebble Creek Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $500 bond.
Jorden R. Wood, 18, 302 Sunbeam Lane, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of criminal conversion; released on $250 bond.
Meara J. Capps, 22, 2713 Reflection Way, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of conversion; released on $500 bond.
Christi Deete Tilson, 55, 540 Young St., Franklin; arrested on charge of maintaining a common nuisance, restricted use of a drug injection device and possession of paraphernalia; held on $3,400 bond.
Christopher Ray Robinson, 29, 1536 Younce St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen property; held on $1,200 bond.
Rhonda D. Herbertz, 62, 8803 Madison Ave., Apt. 304C, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of theft/receiving stolen property and battery; held on $2,400 bond.
Jimmie Dean Bickers II, 28, 483E. Old Plank Road, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held on $600 bond.:47
Jordan Nicole Laswell, 22, 3127 N. Layman Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
James D. Perkins, 35, 202 Tenth St., Elizabethtown; arrested on charges of restricted use of a drug injection device, possession of paraphernalia and possession of cocaine/narcotics/methamphetamine; held on $5,500 bond.
Laura Lynn Rooks, 36, 230 1/2 N. Home Ave., Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
Michael Levi Oliver, 21, 4211 West Glen Oaks Drive, Bloomington; arrested on a warrant from another state; held without bond.
The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Douglas Wayne Bristow, 49, 5213 Mount Pleasant S. Drive, Greenwood; held without bond.
Damon A. Douglas, 47, 4010 Pinehurst Drive, Apt. B, Indianapolis; held on $1,000 bond.