Personal injury accidents
- 5:44 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Schoolhouse Road. Cynthia L. Woods, 46, Franklin and Koetta Smith, 57, Franklin. Smith reported neck pain.
- Property damage accidents
- 6:59 p.m. Thursday — Arvin Road and Hurricane Road.
- 1 p.m. Wednesday — 100 block of North Main Street.
1200 block of Fielding Lane: A woman reported at 11:21 p.m. Thursday that her husband put her in a choke hold. Her husband reported that she slapped him. They were both arrested.
2800 block of U.S. 31: A woman reported at 10:05 a.m. Thursday that a man purporting to be from the IRS called claiming she owed the organization money. The call was fraudulent.
- Kohls, 415 Mallory Parkway: A loss prevention officer reported at 4:13 p.m. Thursday that someone stole a vacuum cleaner.
- Franklin Parks and Recreation, 396 Branigin Blvd., Franklin: A man reported at 4:46 p.m. Thursday that a man was missing a bag from the workout area of the building.
Forest Lawn Memory Gardens, 1977 S. State Road 135: An employee reported at 3:27 p.m. Thursday that two men drove their truck in circles of neatly manicured grass, causing damage.
- 200 block of Cottonwood Lane: Police responded at 10:05 a.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- Rural King, 860 U.S. 31: Police responded at 1:51 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft of two drills.
- 1200 block of Avocet Drive: Police responded at 4:50 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- Target, 895 S. State Road 135: Police responded at 6 p.m. Thursday to a report of two missing vacuums.
- Kohls, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 9:44 p.m. Thursday to a report of juveniles stealing speakers. They were arrested and released to their parents.
Property damage accidents
- 12:17 a.m. Friday — State Road 135S and Smith Valley Road.
- 8:33 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 South and Apryl Drive.
- 6:43 p.m. Wednesday — State Road 135W and Main Street.
- 4:42 p.m. Wednesday — Smith Valley Road and Crystal Lake Drive.
1600 block of Leerkamp Road, Franklin: A man reported at 10:07 a.m. Thursday that someone painted a picture of genitalia on his car and garage.
7:53 a.m. Thursday — State Road 44 and County Road 100S, Franklin. Shelly Dougherty, 54, Franklin and Ezekiel Bewley, 51, Martinsville. Dougherty reported neck pain.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County Jail:
Allison G. Shields, 22, 1542 Woodson Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $350 bond.
Raquel Renee Cooper, 31, 1802 Turning Leaf Drive, Franklin; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $761 bond.
Timothy Douglas Setser, 50, 5093 W. County Road 700S., Morgantown; arrested on a charge of false reporting or informing; held on $1,000 bond.
Anthony Lawrence Camarino, 47, 945 Cloudy Wing Drive, Apt. 422,Indianapolis; arrested on charges of driving while suspended with a previous conviction and an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Joseph Michael Ramsey, 30, 629 W. 8th St., Shelbyville; arrested on a charge of dealing in methamphetamine and possession of cocaine/narcotics and methamphetamine; released on $9,000 bond.
Elizabeth Miles, 34, 410 Burch Tree Lane, Fort Wayne; arrested on a charge of criminal conversion; held on $1,000 bond.
Anthony W, Carter, 43, 3018 E. Raymond St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Jason A. Brammer, 45, 499 N. County Road 875W, Needham; arrested on charges of criminal mischief and harassment; held on $1,000 bond.
Kyle N. Barlow, 24, 1206 Southern Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $350 bond.
Christina Jo Holzhausen, 42, 1946 S. Nineveh Road, Franklin; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $250 bond.
Kalah Renae Hannan,24, 1099 Coventry Court, Apt. 1106, Greenwood; arrested on charge of possession of marijuana/hashish; released on $250 bond.
Larry Lane, 54, 58 E. Troy St., Indianapolis; arrested on charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,000 bond.
Mary Ann Wagner, 70, 1225 Fielding Lane, Franklin; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,200 bond.
Timothy C. Nieman, 47, 1225 Fielding Lane, Franklin; arrested on charges of domestic battery and strangulation; $2,400 bond.
Jean Valdes Sanchez, 40, 619 Woodale Terrace, Apt. B, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
Russell Lee Richardson, 50, 233 Crestwood Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Larry Joe Fortenberry, 24, 6154 E. County Road 300N, Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $668 bond.
The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
James E. Smith III, 51, 90 S. Restin Road, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
Corbin Combs, 25, 1006 Warwick Road, Whiteland; held on $1,000 bond.