- 1:28 p.m. Wednesday — 2000 block of Cedar Lane.
- 7:30 a.m. Wednesday — 1300 block of Upper Shelbyville Road.
- 6:45 a.m. Wednesday — Drake Road and State Road 144.
- 3:28 p.m. Tuesday — 2600 block of Cumberland Drive.
- 3:10 p.m. Tuesday — Commerce Drive and U.S. 31.
- 12:18 p.m. Tuesday — First block of U.S. 31.
- 7:35 a.m. Tuesday — 700 block of East State Road 44.
- McDonalds, 1139 U.S. 31 North: A manager reported at 11:03 a.m. Wednesday that her cash drawer had three counterfeit $20 bills.
- Burger King, 1079 U.S. 31 North: An employee reported at 11:47 a.m. Wednesday that a woman attempted to pay with a counterfeit $20 bill.
- Vandivier Spirits, 2180 E. King St.: An employee reported at 2:09 p.m. Wednesday that someone attempted to pass a fake $20 bill.
Kroger Fuel Center, 298 N. State Road 135: Police responded at 7:20 a.m. Thursday to a report of counterfeit money.
- 1400 block of Glen Canyon Drive: Police responded at 8:05 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
- 1400 block of Sandy Bay Drive: A woman reported at 9:46 a.m. Wednesday that a license plate was missing from her vehicle.
- 100 block of Balmoral Way: Police responded at 4:09 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
3:14 p.m. Wednesday — Smith Valley Road and Meridian Street. Lisabeth E. Hebert, 19, Indianapolis and Kelli Robinson, 52, Greenwood. Robinson reported back pain.
- 2:59 p.m. Sunday — Smokey Road Road and State Road 135.
- 4:26 p.m. Saturday — County Line Road and Meridian Street.
11:57 p.m. Wednesday — State Road 37 North, and County Line Road, Greenwood. Grant Goodwine, 32, Dayton and Edward Blue IV, 23, Danville. Goodwine reported facial pain.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Hunter Reed Rickenbach, 21, 451 Jewell St., Columbus; arrested on charges of failure to register as a sex offender; held on $4,800 bond.
Carey A. Jones, 47, 6624 Newstead Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and check deception; held on $3,200 bond.
Rebecca L. Watkins, 20, 904 London Lane, Apt. 1152, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Michah William Krieg, 27, 225 Elbert St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of conversion; held on $250 bond.
Elijah Israel Dutton, 19, 3148 Clary Crossing, Apt. A, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of residential entry; held on $2,400 bond.
Jared Mcihael Billerman, 38, 1233 Old Vines Trail, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
Tyler M. Johnson, 18, 201 Kingsview Drive, Mooresville; arrested on charges of residential entry and possession of marijuana/hashish; held on $2,200 bond,
Kimberly Sue Carnes, 45, 26 E. Regent St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
Misty Jean Gant, 41, 551 Mooreland Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of dealin in methamphetamine; held on $13,200 bond.
Kyra D. Garringer, 22, 1043 Heatherwood Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $1,000 bond.
Tony M. Sweet, 55, 951 Haugh St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $500 bond.
Joan M. Ventura, 25, 884 Nottingham Lane, Apt. 516, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of criminal trespass; held on $1,000 bond.