- 200 block of Johnson Avenue: A man reported at 9:05 a.m. Tuesday that someone slashed his car tires.
- 300 block of N. Water Street: A woman reported at 9:24 a.m. Wednesday that someone smashed in a window on a vehicle on her property.
- 9:51 p.m. Wednesday — State Road 44 and Westview Drive.
- 5:59 p.m. Wednesday — 1000 block of W. Jefferson Street.
- 4:35 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Schoolhouse Road.
- 6:37 a.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and County Road 400N.
JC Penney, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Loss-prevention officers reported at 12:25 a.m. Wednesday that two women attempted to pass counterfeit $100 bills.
- 1000 block of N. Meridian Street: Police responded at 9:48 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft of political signs.
- 800 block of Sable Ridge Drive: Police responded at 11:44 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
Kohls, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 8:01 p.m. Wednesday to a report of shoplifting. A woman was arrested.
- 7:32 p.m. Wednesday — South State Road 135 and Main Street.
- 10:26 p.m. Monday — Madison Avenue and Fry Road.
- 4 p.m. Monday — County Line Road and U.S. 31.
1:57 p.m. Wednesday — 6500 block of State Road 44W, Trafalgar. Bonnie E. Werner, 65, Martinsville had neck pain and was treated at Methodist Hospital. She was treated and released on the same day.
4200 block of Almond Court, Greenwood: A woman reported at 8:21 s.m. Wednesday that someone cut her brake lines and wrote a profane word on her vehicle.
4500 block of W. County Road 700S, Trafalgar: A woman reported at 11:23 a.m. Wednesday that her debit card was used fraudulently to purchase a hotel room in another state.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Jessie Alvin Murphy, 27, 15892 N. State Road 79, Edinburgh; arrested on charges of bond forfeiture and escape; held without bond.
Kimberlin Michele Mays, 24, 10829 E. County Road 110N, Seymour; arrested on a charge of violation community corrections; held without bond.
Anthony William Edwards, 22, 890 W. Bauer Drive, Nineveh; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held on $500 bond.
Darcy Nathaniel Davis, 31, 3134 Orchard Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license and wanted in another state; held without bond.
Jessica Lynn Jordan, 37, 509 Dangerfield Drive, Beech Grove; arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen property; held on $1,200 bond.
Jacob A. Rugenstein, 30, 416 Grand Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $250 bond.
Carl L. McCormack, 53, 5507 E. Rawles Terrace, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of driving while suspended with a previous conviction and an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Jeremy D. Baker, 35, 5337 Bluff View Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $300 bond.
John L. Sanders Jr., 34, 7577 N. Bottom Road, Mooresville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
David J. Roemer, 54, 4070 Serenity Way, Greenwood; held on $1,200 bond.
Jacob M. Robinson, 27, 794 Preakness Drive, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
Amanda Brooke Weber, 35, 5150 Emerson Valley Drive, Indianapolis; also arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $2,000 bond.