- 2:37 p.m. Tuesday — Lemley Street and U.S. 31.
- 11:14 a.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 North, and Industrial Drive.
- 2:35 p.m. Tuesday — State Road 44 and State Road 144.
200 block of Young Street: A woman reported at 5:43 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole a television from her home.
- Wal-Mart, 2125 U.S. 31 North: A loss-prevention officer reported at 1:11 p.m. Wednesday that a woman using the register at self checkout was intentionally not scanning items. She was arrested.
- Kohl’s, 415 Mallory Parkway: A loss-prevention officer reported at 5:01 p.m. Wednesday that a woman attempted to steal six purses and a bottle of lotion. She was arrested.
- 9:04 p.m. Tuesday — 1200 block of U.S. 31 North.
- 3:39 a.m. Tuesday — Sheek Road and Stop 18 Road.
- 5:21 p.m. Monday — Fry Road and State Road 135N.
- 5:30 p.m. Sunday — Howard Road and Fry Road.
- 4:50 p.m. Saturday — Main Street and U.S. 31 North.
- McDonald’s, 2556 S. State Road 135: Police responded at 12:11 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a bicycle stolen that was parked in front of the restaurant.
- Greenwood Park Mall, 1251 U.S. 31 North: A man reported at 1:51 p.m. Tuesday that an acquaintance held a knife to his throat and demanded the keys to his vehicle.
3100 block of Stella Drive, Greenwood: A woman reported at 5:58 p.m. Wednesday that an acquaintance punched her in the breast. The acquaintance was arrested.
8:51 a.m. Wednesday — Hospital Road and Durbin Street, Edinburgh. John W. Boyd, 52, Indianapolis, and David Denson, 45, Nineveh. Boyd had a fractured/dislocated knee/lower leg. Denson reported elbow/lower arm pain.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Jamie Ranee Lucas, 29, 47 Providence St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Milton D. Pitchford, 47, 479 Spinnaker Bay, Apt. 102, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held on $3,000 bond.
Shannon Grace Burke, 36, 9057 N. Watson Meadows Lane, Mooresville; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Andrew Joseph Meyer, 28, 1816 Meyer St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held without bond.
Randy Nicholas Finch, 36, 7831 E. Mahalasville Road, Morgantown; arrested on charges of carrying an unlawful handgun and and possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,000 bond.
Kameron J. Myers, 18, 4145 Whitetail Woods Drive, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held without bond.
Sally Jo Southard, 42, 2022 Cedarmill Drive, Franklin; arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen properties; held without bond.
James Franklin Fletcher, 45, 618 W. County Road 750S, Trafalgar; arrested on charges of resisting law enforcement and violation of probation; held without bond.
Joseph Robert Truax, 33, 4969 E. Greensburg Road, Franklin; arrested on charges of violation of probation and escape; held on $2,400 bond.
Megan N. Hogan, 30, 1176 Lovers Lane, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $2,000 bond.
Timothy O’Neill McKenna, 40, 7852 Lemon Grass Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on out of county warrants; held without bond.
Nicholas Lomax Pindell, 37, 2024 Laurel Drive, Indianapolis; held on $638 bond.
Joshua Lee Powell, 28, 1548 Leonard St., Indianapolis; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held on $500
Winona Marie Carmichael 35, 3007 N. County Road 100W, Shelbyville; arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen property; released on $1,000 bond.
Megan Nicole Wyland, 30, 1713 S. Centennial St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of dealing in a schedule I, II or III, possession of paraphernalia and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $2,000 bond.
Daniel S. Salgado, 40, 2477 Grand Fir Drive, Greenwood; arrested on charges of domestic battery and intimidation; held on $2,000 bond.
Kevin Lamont Watson Jr., 21, 11900 Londonerry Lane, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana/hashish; held on $2,200 bond.