- On behalf of our entire family (Jeff, Pam, Jeffrey, Joe and Anthony) we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to all of our generous sponsors and participants in the eighth annual Daniel Mercer Memorial Golf Outing. A special thanks to our title sponsors (R.H. Marlin — Joe and Michele Fox, Edward Jones — Kurt Schletzer, Hylant Group — Shawn and Mark Dilts), as well as beverage and hole sponsors and Hillview Country Club. The opportunity to honor Daniel and raise money for a host of worthwhile causes is truly a blessing. Thank you all!
Jeff and Pam Mercer
- Hearts go out to the Military Support Club of Franklin Community High School, for their donation to the American Legion Post 205 here in Franklin. The donation will be used in our efforts to support disabled and needy veterans and their families.
American Legion Franklin Post 205
- Big hearts to people that live on busy corners and keep their bushes trimmed back so that cars can be seen at those intersections.
- Multiple hearts to all those involved for an awesome Fall Festival. Having fireworks in the fall was definitely a plus. I have heard several comments that people would like to continue to see them in the fall instead of in July.
- Hearts from the Johnson County Museum of History to all of our volunteers and demonstrators who donated their time to yet another successful Heritage Day at the museum.
Johnson County Museum of History
- Huge hearts to everyone involved in the planning of the bicentennial celebration and the Indiana Torch Relay. The turnout was fantastic and the evening was a wonderful celebration of our county and state. There were so many volunteers that evening who helped with the relay and the celebration. Special thanks to the sponsors, Radwell, Johnson County Community Foundation, Kappa Kappa Kappa, Discover Downtown Franklin and the Rotary clubs of Johnson County. Also special thanks to Johnson Memorial Hospital for the amazing banner welcoming the torch to the county.
Johnson County Development Corp.