HANOVER, N.H. — Officials at Dartmouth College say a dormitory set ablaze by a hibachi-style grill left unattended will stay closed through at least the fall.

Valley News (http://bit.ly/2doUTIe ) reports that officials said Monday they’re still determining the extent and cost of the damage at Morton Hall. President Phil Hanlon says the building is “no longer habitable.”

Investigators say the flames were sparked by a charcoal grill left unattended at the time of the fire on Saturday. Officials said the dorm’s 70 students escaped without injuries. They were relocated.

Records show that replacing the entire building will cost about $4.2 million.

The school’s website says charcoal grills are among items not allowed in student dorm rooms. It’s unclear whether the students responsible will be disciplined.

This story has been corrected to show that only 70 students escaped the fire, not 300.

Information from: Lebanon Valley News, http://www.vnews.com