- I would like to give a big two big thumbs-ups to the historical society for organizing and hosting the home tour Sept. 17 and 18. It was very organized with hosts at every station, home owners were gracious hosts, everyone was very friendly and welcomed any and all questions from the visitors. I noticed many people getting exercise walking around town looking for the homes. Thank you to all who had a part in making this happen.
Indiana FFA Leadership Center
- I would like to thank the Golf Outing Committee, Reverse Cancer Committee and all the volunteers for two great events. There is no way possible to pull off such events without all the people behind the scenes. A huge HEART goes out to the Franklin community for the dedication to our lodge and our events for the great works of our order, without each and everyone of you we could not make all the great things possible. If you are interested in being a member and not just a participant of our functions, stop in and see us.
- The Nineveh Heritage Committee would like to thank the Nineveh Masonic Lodge for use of their grounds and Donald and Karen Wilkerson for use of their field during the heritage festival. Thank you Boy Scout Troop No. 222 for the heartwarming flag ceremony. We also appreciate contributions and support from Mutual Savings Bank, Marshall Mechanical, the Johnson County Community Foundation, Sweet Temptations Bakery & Café, Peggy Murray, Lynn Jewell, Jeff Minor and silent auction donors. Proceeds will benefit the scholarship fund and other town projects; also donations were sent to Riley Hospital from the cake walk and children’s games.
Nineveh Heritage Committee
- We cannot thank our community enough for your amazing support as we celebrated 15 years of business and launched our partnership with the African Hospitality Institute. From stories in the Daily Journal to sponsorships by Marksmen Construction, UFit, and Sophia’s Bridal and Tux, we are overwhelmed by your support and encouragement. We are honored to live and serve in such an amazing community that shows great love for others. Thank you all for continuing to seek out ways to serve and love each other.
Zoë Facility Services
- Lots of beautiful hearts to the city of Franklin for the wonderful job they did on paving the alley behind my house. Thank you so much. May God bless you and God bless America.
Wilma Jean Hougland