- 7:23 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Commerce Park Drive.
- 2:19 p.m. Thursday — Johnson Avenue and Terre Haute Street.
800 block of Walnut Street: A man reported at 8:39 p.m. Thursday that someone stole a tent and battery from his camper.
2800 block of U.S. 31: A woman reported at 9:17 a.m. Thursday that someone purporting to be from the IRS called. The call was fraudulent.
- 1800 block of Churchill Road: A woman and man reported at 5:18 p.m. Thursday that they had video footage of a man attempting to break into their vehicles. A third person reported that a knife and change was stolen from his vehicle.
- Franklin College, Johnson Center for Fine Arts: An employee reported at 6:49 p.m. Thursday that his bike was missing from a bike rack near the building.
Von Maur, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 1:23 p.m. Thursday to a report of shoplifting.
1200 block of Crescent Street: Police responded at 12:27 p.m. Thursday to a report of burglary.
- 1600 block of Pinecone Lane: Police responded at 9:39 a.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- 500 block of Cembra Drive: Police responded at 1:38 p.m. Thursday to a report of shoplifting.
- Rural King, 860 U.S. 31 South: Police responded at 3:41 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- 200 block of W. Wiley Street: Police responded at 5:30 p.m. Thursday to a report of a theft.
Kohl’s, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 6:34 p.m., Thursday to a report of a shoplifter. A juvenile was arrested and released to her mother.
3000 block of Nassau Court, Greenwood: A man reported at 12:05 pp.m. Thursday that someone broke out the rear window on his vehicle.
4300 block of W. County Line Road, Greenwood: A woman reported at 12:21 p.m. Thursday that she was missing prescription medication and cash from her purse.
900 block of E. County Road 375S., Franklin: A couple reported at 2:09 p.m. Thursday that someone entered their home and stole a television.
6:59 p.m. Thursday — County Road 400S, and U.S. 31 North, Franklin. Justin L. Hubbs, 37, Shelbyville. Hubbs reported head pain.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Joseph M. Lacey, 38, 6919 E. Greensburg Road, Franklin; arrested on a charge of animal control; released on $133 bond.
Samantha J. Green, 24, 52 E. Roszell Drive, Nineveh; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Joseph O. Herring Jr., 30, 4014 Mitthoefer Road, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of driving while suspended with a previous conviction and carrying an unlawful handgun; held on $8,000 bond.
Jeralyn Nicole Nuby, 36, 601 Sunset Drive, Edinburgh; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
Shelby R. Eicks, 19, 244 Northlane Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on charges of dealing in methamphetamine and dealing in schedule I, II or III; held on $36,600 bond.
Alex J. Harper, 26, 306 S. Pleasant Drive, Edinburgh; arrested on charges of restricted use of a drug injection device, resisting law enforcement and possession of methamphetamine; held on $7,200 bond.
Christopher Ray Robinson, 28, 1702 W. County Road 100N., Franklin; arrested on an out-of-county warrant; held without bond.
Steven B. Irvin, 35, 4127 S. Post Road, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
Jordan Wallace, 25, 1711 S. Meridian St., Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Eric Ray Williams, 19, 158 E. Old Plank Road, Bargersville; arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana/hashish; held on $2,000 bond.
The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Brian Joseph Kent, 44, 100 Leaning Tree Road, Greenwood; released on $1,000 bond.
James Justin Hubbs, 37, 1303 Beverly St., Shelbyville; also arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.