Foxes Den Self Storage, 2660 U.S. 31 North: A man reported at 9:05 p.m. Wednesday that jewelry was missing from his storage unit.
- 7:30 a.m. Wednesday — 2200 block of U.S. 31.
- 3:30 p.m. Wednesday — State Road 44 and Drake Road.
- 11:18 a.m. Wednesday — Walnut Street and Madison Street.
- 12:45 p.m. Tuesday — 1500 block of U.S. 31 North.
- 7:56 a.m. Tuesday — Westview Drive and State Road 144.
First block of Declaration Drive: Police responded at 7:29 a.m. Thursday to a report of a damaged vehicle.
- Dreyer and Reinbold, 1303 U.S. 31: Police responded at 3:58 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft of a dealer plate.
- 1500 block of Countryside Drive: A student reported at 8:35 p.m. Wednesday that his phone was stolen while he was at swim practice at school.
- 500 block of Genisis Drive: Police responded at 7:45 a.m. Thursday to a report of a stolen vehicle.
- 6:14 p.m. Wednesday — Smith Valley Road and Averitt Road. Christopher Douglas, 34, Greenwood and Caitlin M. Wilson, 25, Indianapolis. Wilson reported head pain. Douglas reported elbow/lower arm pain.
- 5:45 p.m. Tuesday — Stop 18 Road and U.S. 31 South. Terry Wampler, 53, Greenwood and Tracy Bafford, 48, Greenwood. Bafford reported back pain.
- 7:12 a.m. Wednesday — Old Heritage Place and Greenwood Station Boulevard.
- 5:22 p.m. Tuesday — Meridian Street and Pearl Street.
- 11:22 a.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 South and Worthsville Road.
- 2:36 p.m. Saturday — Main Street and Emerson Avenue.
- 6300 block of N. County Road 200E., Whiteland: A man reported at 8:28 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole copper wire from a cellular tower.
- 6000 block of S. County Road 300W, Trafalgar: A man reported at 12:54 p.m. Wednesday that someone entered his property and stole a tile saw, cordless drills, two nailers, a jigsaw and a nail gun.
4500 block of W. Hunters Ridge Lane, Greenwood: A woman reported at 5:21 p.m. Wednesday that someone used her debit card fraudulently.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County Jail:
Nicholas R. Norman, 24, 1118 S. Villa Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of resisting an officer, reckless driving, theft/receiving stolen property, possession of a synthetic or lookalike drug and an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Cameron N. Warner, 21, 404N Winters Way, Apt. 12A, Carthage; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Amanda Thacker, 24, 1726 W. Arlington Road, Bloomington; arrested on charges of driving without ever receiving a license and possession of paraphernalia; released on $2,000 bond.
Alejandro Lechuga-Barrazza, 29, 6723 Devinney Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Terry Lee England Jr., 41, 516 S. Main St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of resisting an officer, a warrant for failure to appear in court and contempt of court; held on $4,000 bond.
Jaimee Marie Campton, 20, Lot 593, Shadybrook Heights, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of criminal trespass; released on $1,000 bond.
Karmin Celeste Hefler, 30, 8640 Old State Road 37N., Martinsville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
Destiny H. Shipley, 20, 543 Fairview Drive, Columbus; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; held without bond.
Shelly Renee Slinker, 30, 3254 McFarland Place, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held without bond.
Sarah Michelle McCann, 36, 2221 Hampton Drive, Franklin; arrested on charges of criminal trespass and resisting an officer; held on $2,000 bond.
Brandon Tyler Stoll, 21, 1980 Liberty Way Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of criminal trespass; held on $250 bond.