- 10:34 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Hospital Road.
- 9:15 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and State Road 144.
- 5:50 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and KYB Drive.
- 2:32 p.m. Wednesday — A Street and Main Street.
- 9:15 a.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Commerce Drive.
- 5:52 p.m. Tuesday — Interstate 65 at the 90 mile marker.
- 400 block of Youngs Creek Court: A man reported at 5:09 p.m. Wednesday that his license plate was stolen.
- 1500 block of Turning Leaf Drive: A man reported at 9:52 p.m. Wednesday that his truck was missing from his driveway.
- McDonald’s, 1139 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 12:45 a.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- 2:05 p.m. Wednesday — County Line Road and Janet Drive.
- 7:05 a.m. Wednesday — 1600 block of E. Main Street.
- 2:25 a.m. Wednesday — Yorktown Road and Smith Valley Road.
- 10:35 p.m. Tuesday — Madison Avenue and U.S. 31.
First block of Winterwood Drive: A man reported at 6:42 a.m. Thursday that the gas cap on his vehicle was off and sugar was around the filler neck of the gas reservoir and on the ground.
- 2100 block of Summer Breeze Way: Police responded at 8:28 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- 2500 block of Belmont Drive: Police responded at 9:25 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- 100 block of Balmoral Way: Police responded at 11:01 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- Sarah’s Hallmark, 745 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 6:02 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft.
Kohl’s, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 8:40 p.m. Wednesday to a report of shoplifting. A juvenile was arrested.
- 7900 block of E. Rocklane Road, Boggstown: A man reported at 1:46 p.m. Wednesday that someone opened up cable service in his name fraudulently.
- 600 block of Vanhoy Drive, Greenwood: A man reported at 9:58 a.m. Wednesday that he gave $500 for someone to fix his computer. The company that took the money was fraudulent.
- W. State Road 44 and S. County Road 600W., Franklin: A man reported at 3:09 p.m. Wednesday that another motorist attempted to run him off the road and flashed “brass knuckles,” at him. The motorist was arrested on a charge of driving while suspended.
- W. Smith Valley Road and Hiatt Avenue, Greenwood: A police officer conducted a traffic stop at 1:38 a.m. Thursday. The officer found methamphetamine, marijuana and multiple paraphernalia items used to ingest both drugs. Both the driver and passenger were arrested.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Joshua R. Frame, 29, 1805 N. Main St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; held on $2,000 bond.
Miguel A. Rivas Jr., 19, 1061 Chula Vista Court, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $250 bond.
Shelden Grace Thompson, 21, 1089 E. Walnut St., Martinsville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
Katelynn Elizabeth Anderson, 27, 6030 Old Mill Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held on $700 bond.
Charles Andrew Semon, 31, 620 Lincoln St., Martinsville; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,000 bond.
Terence Allen Hayworth, 19, 5349 David St., Lawrence; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $183.50 bond.
Chad Jeremy Orme, 41, 88 E. Meadow Creek Blvd., Whiteland; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Misty Renee Robertson, 35, 633 Princeton Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held without bond.
Tony L. Anderson, 24, 3426 Carr Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Dustin Lynn Denson, 24, address unknown; arrested on charges of battery and disorderly conduct; held on $4,000 bond.
Jonathon W. McKinney, 21, 713 E. Perry St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of carrying an unlawful handgun and possession of marijuana/hashish; held on $2,000 bond.
Courtney R. Campbell, 25, 507 Grovewood Drive, Beech Grove; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana/hashish and possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,000 bond.
Alicia Gosman, 30, 766 Joy Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of battery; held on $1,000 bond.
Britney Johnson, 25, 4075 Willowglen Apt. F,. Beech Grove; arrested on charges of restricted use of a drug injection device, possession of paraphernalia and possession of methamphetamine; held on $3,400 bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Alyese N. Warren, 29, 347 E. King St., Franklin; held on $1,000 bond.