700 block of Walnut Street: A woman reported at 9:09 p.m. Thursday that documents were missing from her vehicle.
- 10:48 p.m. Thursday — Adams Street and Main Street.
- 4:26 p.m. Thursday — State Road 44 and Walnut Street.
- 3:41 p.m. Thursday — 1700 block of Jefferson Street.
- 900 block of Coventry Court: Police responded at 9:03 a.m. Thursday to a report of theft of a motorcycle.
- 1400 block of Norton Drive: A man reported at 11:28 a.m. Thursday that someone stole the appliances out of a foreclosed home.
- Rev One, 517 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 2:49 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- Greenwood Park Mall, parking lot: A woman reported at 3:08 p.m. Thursday that someone took her purse, including prescription pills, from her vehicle.
- Goodwill Outlet, 927 N. Emerson Ave: Police responded at 12:35 a.m. Friday to a report of vehicle theft.
200 block of Yorktown Road: Police reported at 6:29 p.m. Thursday to a report of fraud.
Kohls, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 7:50 p.m. Thursday to a report of shoplifting. A juvenile was arrested.
Domino’s Pizza, 1211 N. Madison Ave: Police responded at 4:49 a.m. Friday to a report of counterfeit money.
- 7:28 a.m. Thursday — Interstate 65 at the 99 mile marker.
- 5:30 p.m. Tuesday — Smith Valley Road and Averitt Road.
- 4:52 p.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 South and Orchard Drive.
Johnson County jail, 1091 Hospital Road, Franklin: Police responded at 1:05 a.m. Friday to a sprinkler in the jail that was popped, triggering a fire alarm and flooding the jail.
1200 block of Eagle Valley Drive, Greenwood: A woman reported at 11:17 a.m. Thursday that a man pulled her hair and made her hit the ground.
Personal injury accident
5:08 a.m. Friday — Leaning Tree Road and Jasmine Way, Greenwood. Traci S. Hahn, 30, Greenwood. Hahn had neck pain.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Zachary Daniel Adam Bowman, 21, 109 Hilltop Farms Blvd., New Whiteland; arrested on charges of public indecency, possession of methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance; held on $3,200 bond.
Sarah Deaton, 21, 1026 California St., Columbus; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
William Kevin Mitchell, 56, 5547 N. County Road 50E., Greenfield; arrested on a charge of theft; held on $3,000 bond.
Ronald A. Williams, 40, 642 Rylan Circle, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,200 bond.
Lavell B. Chestnut, 20, 4322 Bittersweet Lane, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Rachel Foster, 19, 97 Schoolhouse Road, Franklin; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; released on $1,000 bond.
Kevin Lamont Watson Jr., 21, 1190 Londonberry Lane, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $400 bond.
Nathan Thomas Matthews, 26, 1467 Oakhill Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Julie Ann Gibbs, 35, 498 S. Main St., Apt. 1, Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $350 bond.