Property damage accident
10:32 a.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Mallory Parkway.
- 400 block of Main Street: A woman reported at 7:10 a.m. Thursday that her debit card was missing.
- Circle K., 349 U.S. 31: A manager reported at 5:16 p.m. Thursday that a man stole three drinks from the store.
- First block of U.S. 31 North: A woman reported at 6:25 p.m. Thursday that a colleague stole her work debit card.
700 block of Graham Street: A man reported at 1:54 p.m. Thursday that someone damaged a tire on his vehicle.
Property damage accidents
- 7:23 p.m. Thursday — 500 block of Remington Place.
- 7:15 p.m. Thursday — 500 block of S. Madison Avenue.
- 6:58 p.m. Thursday — Interstate 65 South, and Main Street.
- 6:23 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 South, and Timberline Drive.
- 5:51 p.m. Thursday — 600 block of Woodale Terrace.
- 10:29 a.m. Wednesday — State Road 135 South, and Sutton Park Drive.
- 6:15 p.m. Tuesday — E. Main Street and Emerson Avenue.
- 7:51 p.m. Sunday — Demaree Road and Ashwood Drive.
900 block of Parliament Place: Police responded at 1:55 p.m. Thursday to a report of a scratched vehicle.
- Cornerstone Autism, 360 Polk Street: Police responded at 7:55 a.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- 600 block of Woodale Terrace: Police responded at 12:47 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
4300 block of W. County Line Road, Greenwood: A woman reported at 9:53 a.m. Thursday that someone stole a refrigerator, stove and dishwasher.
3200 block of Grace Street, Greenwood: A man reported at 7:10 p.m. Thursday that someone purportedly from the IRS called and said they were owed money. The call was fraudulent.
7900 block of W. Division Road, Bargersville: A woman reported at 1:09 p.m. Thursday that someone opened a cellphone account in her name.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Juanita Sue Stoddard, 44, 212 N. Clay St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of possession of methamphetamine; held on $1,200 bond.
Crystal Dawn Douglas, 36, 383 Glendale Drive, Columbus; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Crystal Marie VanHorn, 28, 616 Carol Drive, Greenwood; arrested on charges of criminal mischief and battery on a public official; released on $2,000 bond.
Sierra K. Passmore, 21, 2556 S. Foltz St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $250 bond.
David Baugh, 35, 10766 W. Louisville Road, Paragon; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Bryan Wayne Lambert, 22, 480 Prosser Drive, Lot 32, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of failure to return to lawful detention; held on $2,400 bond.
Roberto Mendez Llamas, 42, 1004 W. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne; arrested on charges of criminal recklessness and battery; released on $4,500 bond.
Colin P. Mckenize-Rodriquez, 18, 3094 Autumn Run, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of criminal conversion; released on $500 bond.
Jonathan Davis, 28, 1515 Renton St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Kyle Matthew Buster, 26, 8801 S. Madison Ave., Apt. 104C., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of paraphernalia and restricted use of a drug injection device; held on $2,200 bond.
Kenneth W. Glady, 35, 805 Kings Mill Road, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of public intoxication; held on $2,000 bond.