Von Maur, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 12:41 p.m. Wednesday to a report of two juveniles fleeing loss prevention.
200 block of Greenbriar Drive: Police responded at 11:44 a.m. Wednesday to a report of someone attempting to pry open a shed.
- 2100 block of Independence Drive: Police responded at 9:41 a.m. Wednesday to a report of criminal mischief.
- First block of Crestview Drive: Police responded at 6:02 p.m. Wednesday to a report of criminal mischief.
5 p.m. Tuesday — Worthsville Road and County Road 200E. Marcell J. Tworek, 71, Greenwood, and Ricky N. McCraig, 25, Indianapolis. Passenger Tegan McCraig, 2, Greenwood, had head pain.
- 6:55 pm. Tuesday — County Line Road and State Road 135N.
- 9:37 p.m. Monday — 2200 block of Independence Drive.
- 5:45 p.m. Friday — E.Main Street and Emerson Avenue.
- 6:28 a.m. Friday — Worthsville Road and U.S. 31.
1200 block of U.S. 31, Franklin: A woman reported at 4:23 p.m. Wednesday that someone entered a home she owns and stole a television, two computers and a stereo. Damage was also done to the backdoor and garage.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Michael Edward Vanmeter, 60, 414 Clearview Court, Apt. G, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $150 bond.
Cortney R. Sparks, 33, 3910 Pleasant Drive, Martinsville; arrested on a charge of auto theft; held on $1,200 bond.
Elijah Israel Dutton, 3148 Clary Crossing, Apt. A, Greenwood; arrested on charges of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
Will Everett Slinger, 29, 764 Shore View Drive, Franklin; arrested on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident with a prior conviction; released on $2,400 bond.
Cody Allen Gess, 22, 2183 State Road 46, Nashville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
Chad T. Jones, 20, 1719 Temperance Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana/hashish; released on $2,000 bond.
Inger Shanah Fischman, 46, 32 Pin Oak Court, Whiteland; arrested on charges of invasion of privacy and bond forfeiture; held without bond.