- 2800 block of U.S. 31: A woman reported at 8:04 p.m. Tuesday that someone scratched her car and put a gouge in it.
- 600 block of Lake Crossing: Police responded at 7:16 a.m. Thursday to a report of tires being cut.
Circle K., 2105 E. King St.: An employee reported at 9:02 a.m. Wednesday that a man took two packs of cigarettes without paying.
- 9 p.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Main Street.
- 8:20 a.m. Tuesday — Lemley Street and U.S. 31.
- 3:47 p.m. Tuesday — 2100 block of Morton Street.
200 block of S. Home Avenue: Police responded at 9:32 p.m. Wednesday to a report of battery.
700 block of U.S. 31: Police responded at 5:36 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a vehicle with damage in it.
1100 block of N. Emerson Avenue: Police responded at 2:54 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- 100 block of Sheek Road: Police responded at 8:44 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- 400 block of Park 800 Drive: Police responded at 10:37 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- Fantasuites, 1117 E. Main St: Police responded at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft of a license plate.
- 8:07 a.m. Wednesday — Emerson Avenue and Main Street.
- 9:59 p.m. Tuesday — State Road 135S., and W. Main Street.
- 1:29 p.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 North and Fry Road.
- 3:15 p.m. Monday — Main Street and Averitt Road.
- 7:58 a.m. Monday — U.S. 31 South and Madison Avenue.
- 7:36 a.m. Monday — Interstate 65 at the 99 mile marker.
1800 block of S. County Road 510E., Franklin: A man reported at 9:36 a.m. Wednesday that someone used his debit card fraudulently.
7200 block of W. Stones Crossing Drive, Greenwood: A man reported at 12:45 a.m. Thursday that an acquaintance broke a window on his residence.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Travis Lee Lucas, 26, 37 E. Raymond St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of conversion; held on $250 bond.
John Eugene Worlow, 34, 1206 Dougal St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; held without bond.
Andrew Douglas Compton, 31, 351½ Yandes St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of battery; held on $500 bond.
Librado Garcia, 31, 1422 N. Keling St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $1,000 bond.
Keegan Michael McClain, 19, 5561 Patriot Place, Greenwood; arrested on charges of criminal conversion and an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Julie A. Kidwell, 53, 41 Brookside Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $250 bond.
Emily Brooke Weddle, 34, 522 S. Main St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $1,500 bond,
Christopher Anthony Strain, 25, 1418 Osprey Way, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
The following people recently were arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Nathan R. Saleh, 26, 5247 Wagon Wheel Trail, Indianapolis; also arrested on a charge of leaving the scene of a personal injury accident; released on $500 bond.
Billy L. Davis Jr., 57, 4992 E. County Road 500S., Franklin; held on $1,000 bond.