100 block of W. King Street: A woman reported at 3:11 p.m. that someone broke a window on her vehicle.
Kroger, 1700 Northwood Plaza: A loss prevention officer reported at 7:12 p.m. Wednesday that a man attempted to steal $150 worth of groceries. He was arrested.
- Wal-Mart, 2125 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 12:59 p.m. Wednesday to a report that a man walked out with a car seat without paying for it.
- 3000 block of U.S. 31 North: A man reported at 6:22 p.m. Wednesday that he paid $100 for an item and did not receive the item.
- 1500 block of Southwood Street: Police responded at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- 6:21 p.m. Tuesday — 1100 block of U.S. 31.
- 2:56 p.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Private Wal-Mart Entrance Drive.
- 10 a.m. Tuesday — 500 block of Lemley Street.
Jo Ann Fabrics, 1260 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 2:40 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a stolen purse.
Marsh, 880 U.S. 31 South: Police responded at 8:41 a.m. Wednesday to a report of a damaged door.
500 block of S. Madison Drive: Police responded at 11:46 a.m. Wednesday to a report of criminal mischief.
- 4:43 p.m. Wednesday — State Road 135S. and Fairview Road.
- 12:11 p.m. Wednesday — 700 block of Loews Boulevard.
- 7:55 a.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 North and Declaration Drive.
- 6:12 p.m. Tuesday — County Line Road and State Road 135N.
- 4:10 a.m. Tuesday — E. Main Street and Emerson Avenue.
- 4:45 p.m. Monday — Main Street and Graham Road.
- 12:05 p.m. Monday — County Line Road and Sherman Drive.
- 5:05 p.m. Sunday — Bentwood Drive and Meridian Street.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County Jail:
Mahogany Lynn Bryant, 36, 3157 Clary Crossing, Apt. H, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Jennifer Lucille Holzhausen, 43, 937 Palomino Place, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of possession of cocaine/narcotics; held without bond.
D’Anthony Strong, 23, 402 N. Bradley Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court and violation of probation; held without bond.
Joellyn S. Billik, 55, 7308 S. Franklin Road, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; released on $500 bond.
Amanda Jo Steagall, 26, 2163 Delaware St., Indianapolis; arrested on an out of county warrant; held without bond.
Alice Anne Stier, 30, 62 Timberline Drive, Greenwood; arrested on charges of neglect of a dependent and violation of probation; held without bond.
Aaron M. Shaffer, 25, 6636 State Road 46E., Nashville; arrested on charges of battery by body waste and resisting law enforcement; released on $2,400 bond.
Kirsten Nicole Snow, 22, 106 E. Main Cross St., Apt. A, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of false reporting; released on $1,000 bond.
Terry L. Thornburgh Jr., 37, 7340 W. Division Road, Bargersville; arrested on charges of possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia; released on $4,300 bond.
Manuel Lopez, 45, address unknown; arrested on charges of public intoxication, false government issued ID and false reporting; held on $2,250 bond.
Sarah M. Philpott, 31, 224 Home Ave., Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana/hashish; released on $2,000 bond.
Shannon Marie Dumas-McKinney, 30, 8349 Meadowlark Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held without bond.
Robert Lee Daniels, 45, 2750 Lions Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $168.50 bond.
Steven Michael Akers, 25, 8739 S. Keystone Ave., Apt. 6, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $800 bond.
Bobby T. Huff, 50, 8076 N. Maple Drive, Mooresville; arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle with a forfeited license; held on $3,300 bond.
Chad Allen Hendricks, 40, 854 N. Olney St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $1,000 bond.
The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Bradley W. Drake, 31, 210 N. Railroad St., Whiteland; held on $1,000 bond.
Christopher W. Cole, 35, 159 Schoolhouse Road, Franklin; also arrested on a charge of theft/receiving stolen property; held on $2,000 bond.
Jennifer Jill Spencer, 41, 3371 S. County Road 550E., Franklin; held on $2,000 bond.
Ricky Dean Rollins, 24, 4228 W. Grand Ave., Bloomington; also arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of cocaine/narcotics/methamphetamine; held on $3,200 bond.
Arvydas Renetskis, 57, 139 Willow Blvd., Willow Springs, Illinois; held on $1,000 bond.
Sergio Trejo-Gonzalez, 37, 3249 Lodgepole Drive, Whiteland; also arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $2,000 bond.