Bargersville plan commission

The Johnson County Board of Commissioners is looking for a volunteer to serve on the representative to serve on the Bargersville Plan Commission – Buffer Zone committee.

Applicants must live in the unincorporated area, or buffer zone, within two miles of the Bargersville town limit. Applicants must not be registered as republicans.

If interested, visit the county website at and fill out the board appointment interest form. The form must be sent in by Wednesday to