- 5:37 p.m. Wednesday — Interstate 65 at the 90 mile marker.
- 10:47 a.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Acorn Boulevard.
- 9:20 a.m. Wednesday — First block of W. Jefferson Street.
- Kroger, 2200 Independence Drive: Police responded at 9:43 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- Med Tech, 1500 American Way: A woman reported at 10:04 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole her vehicle.
- Speedway, 1350 S. U.S. 31: The manager reported at 12:24 p.m. Wednesday that a couple came into the store and stole accessories for a smart phone, energy pills and drinks, two donation jars for charity and a tray of lighters.
- 1400 block of American Way: Police responded at 2:50 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
- Edward’s Transmission, 494 N. U.S. 31: Police responded at 7:54 a.m. Thursday to a report of a stolen battery from a truck.
1100 block of Scarborough Lane: Police responded at 12:26 a.m. Wednesday to a report of criminal mischief.
Personal injury accident
11:30 a.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31N., and Worthsville Road. Hayle C. Bumps, 21, Indianapolis and Larry D. Clark, 64, Plainfield. Passenger Sarah Clark, 62, Plainfield, reported back pain.
- 2:35 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31N., and Meadow Drive.
- 1:35 p.m. Wednesday — State Road 135S., and Library Park Boulevard.
- 11:07 a.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31S., and Smith Valley Road.
- 11:24 a.m. Tuesday — Stones Crossing Road and Galena Drive.
- 11:10 a.m. Tuesday — County Line Road and Emerson Avenue.
- 10:33 a.m. Tuesday — Demaree Road and Honey Creek Road.
- 2:52 p.m. Sunday — Madison Avenue and Pleasant Run Drive.
500 block of Shady Brook Heights, Greenwood: A man reported at 10:40 a.m. Wednesday that an acquaintance put hands around his throat and squeezed and kicked him. The acquaintance was arrested.
6000 block of N. County Road 75W., Whiteland: A man reported at 12:12 p.m. Wednesday that he received a call purporting to be from the IRS. The card was fraudulent.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County Jail:
Justin Wayne Burton, 20, 101 S. Kyle St., Edinburgh; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
Ashley N. Roderick, 20, 582 Shady Brook Heights, Greenwood; arrested on charges of domestic battery and strangulation; held on $1,200 bond.
Joshua Ryan Smith, 36, 12020 S. County Road 950W., Daleville; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; released on $1,000 bond.
Stephanie G. Cecil, 27, 1507 Lafayette Ave., Columbus; arrested on charges of restricted use of a drug injection device and possession of methamphetamine; held on $2,400 bond.
Brandon Brent Jacobs, 25, 6050 Three Notch Road, Nashville; arrested on charges of resisting an officer and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $4,400 bond.
Kevin Dale Lucas, 45, 165 Meadow Creek Drive S., Whiteland; arrested on charges of criminal mischief and public intoxication; held on $2,000 bond.
Larry Allen Yeager, 47, 2400 W. Indian Creek Road, Trafalgar; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,200 bond.
Christopher Ryan Johnson, 25, 7538 State Road 252, Edinburgh; arrested on charges of theft/receiving stolen property, carrying an unlawful handgun, possession of paraphernalia and possession of cocaine/narcotics/methamphetamine; held on $8,800 bond.
Desiree M. Lyons, 19, 493 Sayre Drive, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of controlled substance, possession of marijuana/hashish and possession of paraphernalia; held on $3,000 bond.