- 7:58 p.m. Monday — State Road 44 and Paris Drive Bypass
- 1:57 p.m. Monday — U.S. 31 and Mallory Parkway
- 5:50 p.m. Monday — 1900 block of Northwood Plaza
- 2300 block of Raceway Lane: Police responded at 8:05 a.m. Tuesday to a report of theft.
- First block of Dresden Drive: Police responded at 9:27 a.m. Tuesday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
- 1200 block of Carson Way: Police responded at 9:58 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft. Cash and bullets were stolen.
- Macy’s, 1251 U.S. 31 North: A loss prevention officer reported at 10:49 a.m. Tuesday that a man attempted to steal women’s coats. He was arrested.
2:27 a.m. Wednesday — Graham Road and Earlywood Drive: Jacobi Roddie, 23, Franklin. Passenger Jordan Fortenberry, 22, Franklin, reported neck pain. Passenger Micheal Williams, 23, Franklin, reported head pain.
4500 block of Silver Springs Court: A man reported at 10:45 a.m. Tuesday that someone hit his mailbox.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Felipe De Jesus Medina, 28, 6620 W. Ohio St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction and on an out-of-county warrant; held without bond.
Christina Jo Holzhausen, 40, 9146 Nineveh Road, Nineveh; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $168.50 bond.
Joshua D. Hobson, 23, 301 N. College Ave., Bloomington; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $300 bond.
Kyle James Daughtery, 24, 13610 E. 186th St., Noblesville; arrested on charges of theft or receiving stolen property and possession of marijuana; released on $2,200 bond.
Rafael Estrada, 36, 8926 Duxbury Road, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $5,000 bond.
Terry Falor, 44, 210 N. Main St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; held on $1,000 bond.
Baylee Cheyenne Kirkendall, 20, 25204 Chapel Road, Laurel; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
Randy Nicholas Finch, 36, 7831 E. Mahalasville Road, Morgantown; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court and violation of probation; held without bond.
Brandon Wayne Lapier, 29, 2384 Blossom Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $500 bond.
Cory Michael Walton, 20, 616 Brewer Place, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held on $1,000 bond.
John Eugene Jones, 47, 5351 U.S. 31 South, Franklin; arrested on charges of residential entry, battery, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement and torturing or killing an animal; held on $7,600 bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Jacobi Lukas Roddie, 23, 1825 Lakeside Drive, Apt. E, Franklin; held on $1,000 bond.