- Hearts to the first-responders of Franklin who came to my home July 20 to administer emergency medical care to my wife, Geneva Sharpe. She didn’t make it, but their help was indispensable. I thank every last one of them from the bottom of my heart.
- Hearts to all the volunteers and presenters who helped with the Johnson County Museum of History’s Heritage Day on Oct. 3. Despite the cold and rainy weather, the event brought well over 200 people to the museum and wouldn’t have been possible without our volunteers and staff.
- Thank you so much for the young lady who found my daughter-in-law’s wallet at Walmart. You even took the time to make sure you got everything. It warms my heart. Young people get such negative attention these days. So, thank you so very much.
- The people who repaved Fairview Road between the Peterman Road intersection close to Morgantown Road did a great job. Very first class. Thanks to all!
Center Grove/White River Township
- Thank you to Sarah Hart and The Apple Works for supporting our students in preparing for ISTEP! Our students loved the apple cider treat as part of their reward for their academic accomplishments.
Indian Creek Middle School
- To Carolyn and Marty Williams: Thank you for your time and dedication to making this year’s Franklin Farmers Market a wonderful success.
the Discover Downtown Franklin Board