Christina House, 1435 Christian Blvd.: Police responded at 2:41 p.m. Thursday to a report of a fraudulent bank transaction.
- Walmart, 2125 N. Morton St.: Police responded at 9:50 p.m. Thursday to a report of attempted theft.
- 800 block of Johnson Avenue: Police responded at 7:32 p.m. Thursday to a report of a package taken off a front porch.
- 600 block of Hurricane Street: Police responded at 2:18 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- Relax Inn, 188 Lovers Lane: Police responded at 9:27 a.m. Thursday to a report of a stolen bicycle.
11:33 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Commerce Drive
Don Allen’s Hair Care, 828 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 6:14 p.m. Thursday to a report of a harassing call in which someone claimed to be from a utility company and demanded a credit card number.
- Report made at police department, 186 Surina Way: Police responded at 7:15 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- 1300 block of West County Line Road: Police responded at 5:50 p.m. Thursday to a report of a stolen catalytic converter.
- 1300 block of Harrison Drive: Police responded at 12:10 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft.
- Macy’s, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 11:15 a.m. Thursday to a report of shoplifting.
4:50 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Orchard Lane: Bill Gipson, 47, Indianapolis; Sean P. Clarey, 19, Indianapolis, reported minor head bleeding; Lain Sung, 38, Indianapolis.
- 5:46 p.m. Wednesday — Sheek Road and Main Street
- 12:15 p.m. Wednesday — South Park Drive and Main Street
- 10:34 a.m. Wednesday — State Road 135 and Menards Drive
3300 block of Calcutta Drive: Police responded at 11:25 a.m. Thursday to a report of a phone scam involving someone claiming to be from the IRS.
1100 block of West Jefferson Street, Franklin: Police responded at 2:39 p.m. Thursday to a report of a wallet taken out of a bag.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Bradley A. Barnett, 37, 6265 E. County Road 100N, Franklin; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; held without bond.
Rinki Kaur Grewal, 29, 10509 Patoka Road, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of criminal conversion; released on $250 bond.
Ronnie Lee Moon, 46, 1225 Fielding Lane, Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Joshua Stephens, 23, 621 Park Madison Court, Apt. G, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct; released on $1,000 bond.
Gerald H. Wheeler Jr., 35, 450 N. Randolph St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for probation violation; held without bond.
Rodney L. Morton Jr., 26, 5634 N. Jamestown Drive, McCordsville; arrested on a warrant for probation violation; held without bond.
James Westley Thomas, 23, Edinburgh; arrested on charges of invasion of privacy and battery; held on $4,000 bond.
Brandon J. Ramos, 28, 724 Chestnut St., Columbus; arrested on a warrant for violation of community corrections; held on $3,500 bond.
Brandon Thomas Billingsley, 27, 197 Frostwood Lane, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of damage to real or personal property and on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $1,350 bond.
Matthew G. Glore, 27, 3835 S. State Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and possession of a controlled substance; held on $2,000 bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Brett M. Barrett, 51, 3736 S. County Road 700E, Amity; also arrested on charges of public intoxication and criminal recklessness; held on $3,400 bond.