Emergency crew revives overdose victim

Emergency workers used Narcan to save a man’s life Tuesday.

A gas station attendant found an unresponsive man in the men’s restroom at the Shell station at 1229 Bluff Road and called 911 at 9:21 p.m.

When emergency workers arrived, they used Narcan to revive the man, according to the police report. Johnson County sheriff’s deputies found a used syringe and a spoon in the restroom, according to the report. 

The man, whom police did not identify, was taken to Community Hospital South in Indianapolis. His condition was not available Wednesday.

Author photo
Corey Elliot is a reporter at the Daily Journal. He can be reached at celliot@dailyjournal.net or 317-736-2719.