- 1500 block of Younce Street: A woman reported at 4:48 p.m. Wednesday that someone entered her home and stole a lamp, a television and a collectible knife.
- 300 block of West Adams Street: A man reported at 8:09 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole his electric scooter.
- Hagan’s Auto Sales, 673 S. U.S. 31: An employee reported at 8:26 a.m. Tuesday that a truck was missing from the lot.
- 900 block of Graham Street: A man reported at 9:15 p.m. Tuesday that his wallet was missing.
- 3:10 p.m. Wednesday — Commerce Drive and Graham Road.
- Noon Wednesday — First block of North Morton Street.
- 11:56 a.m. Wednesday — 100 block of Holiday Place.
- 8 a.m. Wednesday — 2600 block of Cumberland Drive.
- 1000 block of Greenwood Springs Drive: Police responded at 5:10 a.m. Thursday to a report of battery.
- 300 block of East Broadway Street: Police responded at 6:25 p.m. Wednesday to a report of battery.
800 block of Briarstone Drive: Police responded at 10:46 a.m. Wednesday to a report of wiring stolen from a home under construction.
- 6:13 p.m. Wednesday — Apryl Drive and U.S. 31 South.
- 4 p.m. Wednesday — Smith Valley Road and Executive Park Drive.
- 11 a.m. Tuesday — Main Street and Golf Court.
- 1600 block of East State Road 252, Franklin: A woman reported at 8:22 p.m. Wednesday that she was missing prescription pills.
- 5600 block of South Walnut Street, Greenwood: A woman reported at 6:35 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole the stereo out of her car.
- 5000 block of Estes Drive, Greenwood: A woman reported at 9:44 a.m. Wednesday that someone entered an acquaintance’s car and stole beef jerky, a jacket and a phone.
4600 block of West State Road 44, Franklin: A woman reported at 4:18 p.m. Wednesday that she got a claim from someone purporting to be from the IRS saying she owed back taxes. The call was fraudulent.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Christopher Robert Lynn, 21, 1897 Crescent St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance; released on $1,250 bond.
Erin M. Rose, 32, 3215 Woodland Parkway, Columbus; arrested on charges of theft and possession of a controlled substance; held on $2,000 bond.
Cedrick Lee Johnson, 27, 5539 Laurel Hall Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $100 bond.
RB Aaron Miller, 33, 3862 N. Schofield St., Indianapolis; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held on $327 bond.
Martin Tello Rojas, 21, 506 Chase St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
Wendi Kae Suiters, 36, 1018 Rolling Hill Road, Greenwood’; arrested on a charge of auto theft/receiving stolen parts; held without bond.
Bradford W. Burbank, 54, 5351 S. U.S. 31, Franklin; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $500 bond.
Chrystal Cheshire, 29, 104 South C St., Poplar Bluff, Missouri; arrested on a charge of probation order violation; held on $8,000 bond.
Ritta Wieland, 58, 1140 Wyngate Way, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation order violation; held without bond.
Lawrence D. Griffin, 29, 2207 N. Avondale Place, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation order violation; held without bond.
Mark D. Hale Jr., 39, 4877 Banning Lane, Apt. 3, Beech Grove; arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle with a forfeited license; released on $3,300 bond.
Jennifer Gleaves, 26, 4214 Kenneth Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Adrienne Nicole Jordan, 18, 176 Three Notch Lane, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of possession, consumption or transportation of alcohol by a minor; released on $1,000 bond.
Ashley Renee Perkins, 31, 8535 Sedona Ridge Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of driving while suspended, possession of paraphernalia and false reporting or informing; released on $3,000 bond.
The following person recently was arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Melanie Rae Mudd, 22, 132 Bradford Place, New Whiteland; held on $2,000 bond.