- 1100 block of Hospital Road: A man reported at 2:09 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole tools from his property.
- First block of Central Avenue: A man reported at 2:06 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole a cart from his residence.
Kohl’s, 415 Mallory Parkway: Police responded at 3:04 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a child shoplifting.
500 block of Meadowview Lane: A man reported at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday that children were throwing trash at cars.
- Circle K, 800 U.S. 31 South: An employee reported at 8:19 a.m. Wednesday that two women stole snack cakes from the store.
- Macy’s, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded to a report of theft at 12:32 p.m. Wednesday. A woman was arrested.
- Clown Pediatrics, 401 Camby Court: Police responded at 5:11 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a stolen air conditioning unit.
- 3:19 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Madison Avenue.
- 12:31 p.m. Wednesday — Meridian Parke Drive and Marlin Drive.
- 11:45 a.m. Wednesday — Main Street at Interstate 65.
5100 block of Mount Pleasant Street: A man reported at 6:12 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole his boat.
4700 block of Waters Edge Way: A woman reported at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday that she had several voicemails claiming that she would be arrested if she did not pay money in a lawsuit. The calls were scams.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Chad M. Wheeler, 29, 6661 W. Jamestown Drive, McCordsville; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; released on $250 bond.
Michael Allen Sears, 31, 123 S. Indiana St., Bargersville; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $325 bond.
Brian A. Boger, 27, 337 S. Hamilton Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $100,000 bond.
Lloyd Jason Singleton, 40, 2016 Cedar Lane, Apt. 2, Franklin; arrested on a charge of criminal conversion and a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $1,500
Candace Downin Smith, 42, 310 Delaware St., Apt. 317, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of theft or receiving stolen property; released on $1,200 bond.
Makkia Wimley, 22, 3221 N. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
Markell M. Campbell, 28, 200 Margate Drive, Whiteland; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $250 bond.
Michael D. Smith, 20, 1271 Stone Ridge Court, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of possession of a synthetic drug; held on $1,000 bond.
Michelle D. Leeper, 39, 605 Bachelor St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of domestic battery; held on $4,500 bond.
Dana Yvonne Marie Bailey, 31, 59 Davis Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of criminal trespass; held on $1,000 bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Julie L. Sabatine, 43, 4759 Lickcreek Court, Indianapolis; also arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $2,000 bond.