- 2100 block of Meadow Glen Boulevard: A woman reported at 1 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole her cellphone.
- 1700 block of Traditions Court: A woman reported at 7:45 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole credit and Social Security cards from a safe in her home.
600 block of South Home Avenue: A man reported at 2:35 p.m. Wednesday that someone broke into his parents’ garage and stole alcohol and about $1,000 in change.
1200 block of North Lakeview Circle: A woman reported at 4:09 p.m. Wednesday that someone threw eggs at her car.
- 1100 block of Stonehedge Drive East: Police responded at 1:08 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft.
- 700 block of South Madison Avenue: Police responded at 2:22 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft.
- Von Maur, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 8:44 p.m. Tuesday to a report of shoplifting. A man was issued a summons to appear in court.
- Kohl’s, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 5:42 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a shoplifter.
3:49 p.m. Wednesday — Main Street at Interstate 65
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Shawn M. Randolph, 36, 3150 Ethel Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on an out-of-county warrant; held without bond.
Jake Thomas Chaney, 23, 2920 Seasons Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct; released on $1,000 bond.
Matthew Lee Northington, 30, 1771 S. Meridian St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of welfare fraud and on an out-of-county warrant; held without bond.
Lisa McDonald, 50, 8203 McFarland Road, Indianapolis; arrested on an out-of-county warrant; held without bond.
Eriq Michael Fritz, 23, 5150 Emerson Village Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of forgery; held on $1,200 bond.
Carl William Devine, 30, 8860 St. Peter St., Apt. 6, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of battery; held on $1,000 bond.
Gordon James Ellis, 44, 1900 U.S. 31 South, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
John Franklin Humphrey III, 22, 1947 Churchill Road, Franklin; arrested on charges of driving while suspended and resisting law enforcement; held on $2,000 bond.