- 600 block of Ott Street: Police responded at 6:30 p.m. Thursday to a report of a stolen cellphone.
- Walmart, 2125 N. Morton St.: Police responded at 8:43 a.m. Thursday to a report of more than $2,500 stolen from the store.
- 7:21 p.m. Thursday — 600 W. King St.
- 2:20 p.m. Thursday — 2125 N. Morton St.
- 2:13 p.m. Thursday — Morton and Jefferson streets
- 7:56 a.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Declaration Drive
- 3:32 p.m. Tuesday — Main Street and Averitt Road
- 3:06 p.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Timberline Drive
- 12:16 p.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Loews Boulevard
- 10:50 a.m. Tuesday — Honey Creek Road and Clearwell Drive
- 5:15 p.m. Monday — Main Street and South Park Drive
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Benjamin Joseph Perry, 32, 540 First St., Columbus; arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in court and on charges of battery, resisting law enforcement, criminal mischief, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and public intoxication; held without bond.
Sarah Olene Callon, 24, 750 Johnson Ave., Franklin; arrested on a charge of dealing in cocaine or narcotics; held on $50,000.
Maurice Leron Reed, 23, 828 Old Eagle Way, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $2,000 bond.
Matthew Eugene Perkins, 28, 3375 Roundlake Lane, Whitestown; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; held without bond.
Simon Bernardo Petronilo, 46, 1858 Kathy St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; released on $1,000 bond.
Matthew D. Rigney, 24, 102 N. Brewer St., Greenwood; arrested on charges of dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance; released on $4,000 bond.
Chad R. Monday, 21, 802 Wallington Circle, Apt. B, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; released on $250 bond.