1600 block of Franklin Place Court: A boy reported at 6:04 p.m. Tuesday that another boy hit him in the mouth.
- 600 block of Hurricane Street: A man reported at 1:18 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole tools from his truck.
- Franklin Police Department, 2801 N. Morton St.: A man and a woman reported at 2:01 p.m. Tuesday that they stole thousands of dollars from a relative by making fraudulent purchases with a debit card and retail store credit card. Both were arrested.
- 3000 block of U.S. 31 North: A man reported at 6:58 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole his vehicle out of his driveway.
700 block of Walnut Street: A woman reported at 10:50 a.m. Tuesday that someone damaged the center console in her vehicle.
- 6:02 p.m. Tuesday — 1800 block of Northwood Plaza
- 5:38 p.m. Tuesday — Interstate 65 at the 90-mile marker
5:42 p.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Simon Road: Rebekah S. Reider, 34, Yelm, Washington, and Eric Shelley, 45, Whiteland. Reider reported neck pain. Shelley reported chest pain.
- 2100 block of Peck Street: Police responded at 8:17 a.m. Monday to a report of theft.
- 1500 block of Woodborne Lane: Police responded at 8:34 a.m. Monday to a report of theft.
- 1300 block of Donald Pass: Police responded at 10:12 a.m. Monday to a report of theft.
- 2000 block of Southwood Street: Police responded at 10:28 a.m. Monday to a report of a stolen furnace.
- Low Cost Rx, 988 E. Main St.: A woman reported at 11:22 a.m. Monday that she dropped her wallet in the store’s parking lot.
- 700 block of U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 7:51 p.m. Monday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
- 300 block of Concord Way: Police responded at 8:24 a.m. Monday to a report of criminal mischief.
- 1000 block of Coventry Court: Police responded at 9:24 a.m. Monday to a report of criminal mischief.
- 100 block of West Wind Chime Circle: Police responded at 5:16 p.m. Monday to a report of a criminal mischief.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Rhonda J. Merchant, 42, 801 E. Thompson St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; held on $500 bond.
Kristina A. Gainey, 27, 121 S. Baldwin St., Bargersville; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $250 bond.
Melissa Nicole Simmons, 31, 659 E. Burma Road, Paoli; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Rex Dale Locke Jr., 26, 105 Shelby Ave., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of conspiracy; held on $6,600 bond.
Anita C. Cundiff, 41, 716 Crown St., Greencastle; arrested on charges of leaving the scene of a property-damage accident, possession of marijuana and reckless possession of paraphernalia; released on $3,000 bond.
James Clyde Smith, 48, 156 E. Jefferson St., Apt. F., Franklin; arrested on charges of burglary, resisting law enforcement, criminal mischief and criminal trespass; held without bond.
Emmalee Dawn Campbell, 21, 506 S. Main St., Edinburgh; arrested on warrants for violation of probation; held on $1,500 bond.
Samantha Jo Short, 32, 303 Sawmill Road, New Whiteland; arrested on charges of fraud and theft; held on $2,400 bond.
Thomas A. Short, 34, 303 Sawmill Road, New Whiteland; arrested on charges of fraud and theft; held on $2,400 bond.
Shelby Gene Wagner Jr., 28, 1621 W. Vermont St., Indianapolis; arrested on an out-of-county warrant; held without bond.
Jessica L. Webb, 27, 7410 E. 21st St., Apt. 101, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for probation violation; held without bond.
Tyler Anthony Oudin, 18, 8275 Craig St., Apt. 287, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; held on $1,000 bond.
Anthony Wayne Doan, 48, 1538 Prospect St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of criminal trespass and burglary; released on $1,000 bond.
Mitchell L. Miller, 23, 510 Payton Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.