1000 block of Graham Street: Police responded at 11:55 p.m. Saturday to a report of a vandalized vehicle.
2100 block of North Morton Street: Police responded at 11:08 a.m. Monday to a report of theft from vehicles. A police badge, in-dash stereo and toll road pass were stolen.
1:30 p.m. Monday — County roads 300N and 500E: Denis R. Jimenez, 56, Greenwood, reported pain.
- 7:49 a.m. Tuesday — 2600 Cumberland Drive
- 1:20 a.m. Tuesday — Duane and Oyler streets
- 4:44 p.m. Monday — 2125 N. Morton St.
- 4:23 p.m. Monday — 1265 N. Main St.
- 9:50 a.m. Monday — Westview and Cumberland drives
- 9 a.m. Monday — Lockerbie Boulevard and Macintire Drive
- 9:10 a.m. Monday — 700 Bartram Parkway
- 12:25 p.m. Friday — 377 E. Jefferson St.
100 block of Marcy Lane: Police responded at 12:26 p.m. Sunday to a report of battery.
Meijer, 150 Marlin Drive: Police responded at 5:12 p.m. Sunday to a report of criminal mischief.
- 600 block of Wooddale Terrace: Police responded at 1:01 p.m. Sunday to a report of theft.
- 400 block of Legacy Boulevard: Police responded at 11:30 a.m. Sunday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
12:54 p.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Fry Road: Jefffrey T. Kelly, 50, Greenwood; Holly J. Callison, 42, Indianapolis, reported chest pain; Mercedes Carrithers, infant, was treated for back pain.
- 4:57 p.m. Saturday — State Road 135 and County Line Road
- 2:42 a.m. Saturday — Stop 18 Road and U.S. 31
- 4:42 p.m. Friday — Smith Valley Road and Library Park Drive
- 2:25 p.m. Friday — Carol and Bentwood drives
- 1 p.m. Friday — Smith Valley Road and U.S. 31
- 6:50 p.m. Friday — State Road 135 and Stones Crossing Road
4100 block of U.S. 31 South, Franklin: Police responded at 7:19 a.m. Monday to a report of footprints in snow surrounding a vehicle. No entry was made to the car.
8700 block of South County Road 700W: Police responded at 4:58 p.m. Monday to a report of a burglarized garage. A tool chest was stolen.
1000 block of South Nineveh Road: Police responded at 8:21 a.m. Monday to a report of a mailbox hit by a vehicle.
5:11 p.m. Monday — U.S. 31 and Paul Hand Boulevard
5000 block of South County Road 500W: Police responded at 4:42 p.m. Monday to a report of a burglarized barn. Lawn furniture was stolen.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Jams Clyde Smith, 48, 156 E. Jefferson St., Apt. F, Franklin; arrested on charges of burglary, resisting law enforcement, criminal mischief and criminal trespass; held without bond.
Easy Rider Redden, 35, 241 W. Southern Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; released on $1,000 bond.
Nicholas L. Martin, 27, 3910 N. Sherman Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
Nicholas Allen Roberts, 21, 963 Bentgrass Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of battery; held on $1,000 bond.
Jason Patrick Cunningham, 42, 8550 S. Meridian St., Indianapolis; arrested on an out-of-county warrant; held without bond.
Katelynn Elizabeth Anderson, 26, 220 N. Traub Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Steven W. Sandlin, 45, 10750 Affirmed Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.