- Road Ranger, 1615 E. Main Street: Police responded at 11:20 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft from a trailer.
- Greenwood Park Mall, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 3:16 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a theft.
- Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave.: Police responded at 7:23 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft of cosmetics. A juvenile was arrested.
- 9:28 a.m. Wednesday — Meridian Parke Lane and Merlin Drive
- 8:39 a.m. Wednesday — Sheek Road and Main Street
- 8:03 a.m. Wednesday — Stop 18 Road and Countryside Drive
- 7:59 a.m. Tuesday — Main Street and Graham Road
- 9:30 p.m. Friday — Madison Avenue and Smith Valley Road
Dollar General, 3115 Meridian Parke Drive: Police responded at 11:20 p.m. Wednesday to a report of burglary.
State Road 37 and Fairview Road: Police initiated a traffic stop at 10:24 p.m. Wednesday. A woman was arrested after police found marijuana, scales and rolling papers in the vehicle.
The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Angelique N. Bowers, 38, 2976 Coventry Lane, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $2,000 bond.
Jonathan Keith Schmittling, 18, 250 Whiteland Road, Whiteland; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
Alyssa Jaymee Burton, 41, 405 N. Franklin Road, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $250 bond.
Joseph Robert Truax, 30, 2099 U.S. 31 North, Room 8, Franklin; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; released on $1,000 bond.
Brian Glenn Cox, 35, 258 S. Sheridan Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held on $760 bond.
Nekeyia Leqrisha Harlan, 32, 8534 Bison Lake Drive, Apt. H, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Jordon Cecelia Taylor Johnson, 18, 7512 Perrier Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia; released on $2,000 bond.
The following person recently was arrested on a charge of operating while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Sean Christopher Hicks, 24, 3340 Rue Chanel, Apt. 121, Indianapolis; held on $1,000 bond.